Cheaters......

This is a discussion on Cheaters...... within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Lately I been reading alot of posts about trophies being attained without playing through the required fields needed to meet ...

PRO Member

Cheaters......

Lately I been reading alot of posts about trophies being attained without playing through the required fields needed to meet the trophies objective. Rather they just hack the trophies or steal them as some would say. At first my thoughts were meh whatever who cares there only trophies you know you earned them who cares what others think. Then I was watching MMA and was thinking yeah the ones that cheat that use the steroids they win, they get the job done easier then someone without using them, and then it made sense to me why a trophy hunter does not want cheaters on the leader board.

As in any sport, it takes time and dedication to be a leader to be above the average to rise to the top. Some people have spent many many of hours working there way up the leader board then suddenly to see joe bloe who was noehere yesterday suddenly ahead of you, in fact had 13 plats last night, its no different for either the fighter or the player to watch somebody surpass them by ill be gotten ways,

So now I see why its important to keep the cheaters out now we just have to figure out how....

WHO DAT!!!!

Good points man.....but karma is a mutha and cheaters always get nailed in the end. At the end of the day the people that do it the right way can feel a sense of achievment and all the rest are just slackers

Retired TGT Member

Just a heads up -- this thread was made yesterday, the discussion got a little heated, and an S Mod closed it. I think there's a good chance that will happen this time. Sorry

Needz Trophy Card

We can put the pitchforks and torches away. Perhaps lobby the admins to create a trophy card po po, the platinum 5-0, the fuzz.
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!