Is it Only me That Want This Game? - NeverDead looks fun but............

This is a discussion on Is it Only me That Want This Game? - NeverDead looks fun but............ within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; NeverDead, have you neverheard of it? Well, take a look at this trailer that just made my blood rush. The ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Is it Only me That Want This Game? - NeverDead looks fun but............

NeverDead, have you neverheard of it?

Well, take a look at this trailer that just made my blood rush. The thing is, this game havenīt got all that many stellar reviews. I donīt really get all the whining, is a breath of fresh air.

So does trying new IP deserves so much harsh critics? Maybe I just flat out bored with generic military shooters but this game is right up my alley when it comes to shooter games (UC is first though)

Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'e never heard of it b4 you posting about it but yeh I'd be willing to give that a try does look very intriguing to me defo is a breath of fresh air into the rather crouded and stale fps/tps genre's

Created by Prosthetic

From here on out Blank friend requests will not be acknowledged

PRO Member

I liked the video, but I would've liked it more if it was just sword fighting with the magic too... I thought the guns ruined the game, but we'll have to wait and see.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 6 - Silver

Saw a few preview videos a while ago and I thought it was a strange concept for a game, one that apparently hasnt worked out well at all.
    Dont know anyone who has played it yet so I probably wont touch it until I hear some good stuff about it. There's too much other great shit out there to play the bad

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Buy my book, Alteration

It's a cool concept, but I wasn't thrilled with what I saw, and IGN gave it a 3.0, and that video review showed me some parts that looked mighty lame.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I just played FF XIII, thatīs stuff was so thick of chezzines I felt dizzy. Games that are chezzy but donīt take itself to serious is awesome. But I understand, shelling out 60$ for low budget games is very hard.

Got 70 & 60 from Playstation magazine UK and gamespot.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Nope, nothing

I read that it really sucks, but I've read that about games I really like so...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I like a breath of fresh air as much as the next guy, but a good idea alone can not make a good game.

From what I've seen of Neverdead, it looks pretty rough, but the concept could sway me into a bargain bin purchase after a while and could be worth checking out at least.

Hey, feel free to add me (Coconutz) on PSN!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I guess the story sold it to me. I mean immortality, name games that have done that plot well except Castlevania LS ( GOW may also count).
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

The One and Only

I've heard of this game from a news post somewhere here, and it looks interesting. Now I know how the main character became immortal

I'm not looking to getting this game though :/

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0