Error 80023102

This is a discussion on Error 80023102 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey guys. I turned on my ps3 after the recent update that occurred and for some odd reason, i cant ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Error 80023102

Hey guys. I turned on my ps3 after the recent update that occurred and for some odd reason, i cant access my download list. The rest of the store seems to be working fine but i just cant see my downloads (which is a shame because i downloaded the demos for some games so i could purchase the full game upgrades to). Well anyway, i tried entering the list through the ps store and the way you do it through the account management tab and they dont work. I have also gotten some friends to check if their account's lists are working and there doesnt appear to be a problem with them. It just comes up with:

"An error has occurred.
    (80023102)"

Any one have the same problem or any ideas to help?

EDIT: btw, the only way i add funds to my account is through psn cards because im not old enough to be the carrier of a credit card, if that helps my situation at all

Quartercircle Forward.

I think you should either:

1. Wait a day or a few hours, and try again. Problem will probably be solved.

2. Sign in and out of PSN.

3. Restart your modem.

I think the 1st one will most likely help though

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i was thinking the same thing. When something goes wrong with psn, time usually fixes it for the stupidest reason

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Got the same problem, was downloading perfectly last night, Nearly cried when I thought all my Downloads were gone as I now have a new Ps3 and need to mass install, I remember the server being down about 1-2ish in the morning, perhaps a bug from an update or Server error? Problem is definitely not on my end

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i was on the same time as that. im on australian time though. I googled the error and it comes up with all this shit about credit cards and crap

DON'T BLINK

After a 2 second google search, you would know that this is an error for your credit info. Since you don't use a credit card, just go into your account and retype your address and information. Should work just fine after that. It's happened to me before twice. Once when my card expired and I hadn't updated it yet and once when I added my Apt # in my address. (For some reason Sony doesn't like apartment numbers lol)

Try that.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    After a 2 second google search, you would know that this is an error for your credit info. Since you don't use a credit card, just go into your account and retype your address and information. Should work just fine after that. It's happened to me before twice. Once when my card expired and I hadn't updated it yet and once when I added my Apt # in my address. (For some reason Sony doesn't like apartment numbers lol)

Try that.
    The only information i had from the address section was my suburb. I tried taking that off but i need at least one address section filled for the account to be valid. am i missing something?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got the same problem since PS Store is back. I have the red icon next to my purchased stuffs, but neither can I download it from my download list as it says no content was found, neither can I download it from the game's description menu; if I do that way and select Download, it says "the content has been already purchased, select [download] to download it" -.- Whaaaaaat's up? I got like 300 pounds of content bought on PSN...

P.S. Tried what was suggested previously, to refill address, but nothing has changed.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

it have just started with me now.. :-/.. began right after the maintenance.. tried to re-enter my address and name, but doesnt really help with it..

First Platinum - Assassin's Creed II
    Latest Platinum - Spare Parts

Lvl 9 - Gold

A lot of people logged in with this problem yesterday, me also pending a mild panic attack for having it happen as well.

I think it may have something to do with the pending arrival of this:

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...brace-sen.html

Lvl 1 - Bronze

ok! everybody know whats happenning.....but does anyone have a idea when will it be fixed???

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by CHYNA_4R35_PT View Post
    ok! everybody know whats happenning.....but does anyone have a idea when will it be fixed???
    Seems most likely that it'll be resolved when the SEN goes live...

PRO Member

This just happened to me today when i went to renew my playstation plus subscription... i re-updated my credit card info but still i get this damn error.. i really wanted simpsons arcade and far cry 2 !!!!!! this really blows if its gonna take a while to fix

Lvl 3 - Bronze

wow ok iv had this for well over a week im in NZ it made me freak out when i saw my list of about 600 items was empty few but its not just me as iv tryed on 3 mates ps3s and there all fine had me worryed as.. So anyone going to let us no whats happning ?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i had this since last friday....this mornig i tried and WAS ****ing WORKING i so happy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It works again. Tho a little bit of apologise from Sony would've been appreciated... xD But it's working at least.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

hur hur its working again here.. my lists back ok crosst fingers for tryn UC3 now here goes ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

this dammmmm game suckxxxxxx y no go on my ps ....but everyoone eles go mint arrrrrrrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3GAMERMAN View Post
    hur hur its working again here.. my lists back ok crosst fingers for tryn UC3 now here goes ...