call of duty 4 hacked again (work around)

This is a discussion on call of duty 4 hacked again (work around) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; just a quick thread to say i recently bought cod 4 back again and when i tried to load it ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

call of duty 4 hacked again (work around)

just a quick thread to say i recently bought cod 4 back again and when i tried to load it it comes up with a weird menu and a yes no option and a confirm button but you cant click anything, refer to video
    Cod4 Yes/No Confirm Error - YouTube. after reading some forums im guessing its the work of a hacker its happening to alot of people and infinity ward dont seem to care about fixing it . the only way to still be able to play it is pull out your ethernet cable/turn of your router then load cod and sign back in, i have to go through te hassle of doing this every time now and it really is annoying and unfair so screw the people who have done this and to infinity ward for not fixing tis problem since december last year because apart from this its still the best cod experiance you can have imo

дурак

That's kind of unsettling that they can change the game so drastically just through hacking.

Btw, I have two words for you: Spelling. Punctuation.

That is all.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 6 - Silver

That sucks how that happens to such a fun game. Oh well, you know it wont get fixed again. I dont see the need to hack a game that most people dont play anymore. I agree with Vulgar though, your spelling and punctuation confused me a lot.
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    That's kind of unsettling that they can change the game so drastically just through hacking.

Btw, I have two words for you: Spelling. Punctuation.

That is all.
    your day must be boring correcting people on the internet,
    my h letter is dodgy hence the reason i missed it twice so sue me

Lvl 9 - Gold

95? plat, oh man, you´re excused. :stare:
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Death is Awaiting....

CoD4 has been hacked for easily two years.. :stare:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by finchmiester1 View Post
    your day must be boring correcting people on the internet,
    my h letter is dodgy hence the reason i missed it twice so sue me
    Yeah I was mostly referring to the lack of H's. My "?/" key is the same way, so I'll give you that one. But still, punctuation. Not trying to be a dick, but it made your post fairly confusing for a small bit, and sort of an eyesore.

But whatever, if you get so defensive, and only focus on the negative of my post, than have it kiddo. Toodles.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 9 - Gold

I have MW1 & 2 sitting on my shelf, and reading stuff like this just reminds me why I'm in no rush to play them, online or otherwise. I may actually trade/sell them and just get shot of them, to be honest.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Yeah I was mostly referring to the lack of H's. My "?/" key is the same way, so I'll give you that one. But still, punctuation. Not trying to be a dick, but it made your post fairly confusing for a small bit, and sort of an eyesore.

But whatever, if you get so defensive, and only focus on the negative of my post, than have it kiddo. Toodles.
    ok fair enough but my computer is acting weird when writing in this box my enter key for one not giving me line breaks. My bad for the wall of text.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Man that is BS!!! I hate those hackers who have to ruin it for everybody!! CoD 4 was the best experience so far... I played MW2 and MW3 and the feeling is just not the same. IW is just not fixing anything, they are to busy screwing MW3 Elite people over by holding them back on the DLC that comes out 28th of February...

Check Those Corners

Yeah true. ADD me to play COD4, MW2 or MW3 PSN- Da_Destroyer2000