Skullgirls - A game with PSN-Exclusive trophies needs no section

This is a discussion on Skullgirls - A game with PSN-Exclusive trophies needs no section within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; (Ignore the part where it says summer 2011, it was delayed to early 2012) Skullgirls is a 2D Fighter with ...

INTJ

Skullgirls - A game with PSN-Exclusive trophies needs no section

(Ignore the part where it says summer 2011, it was delayed to early 2012)

Skullgirls is a 2D Fighter with Amazing art style, Fun characters, and more.

The Character list is a bit small but nothing a little patching can't fix.

How the art style is done is told in tons of detail here:

They also shown off some music pieces:

Toggle Spoiler

ya wanna know who's making the music? Motherfuckin Michiru Yamane, Famous for most of the Castlevania Soundtracks.

Don't throw your money at the screen yet. Here's Some character trailers.

Parasoul, Princess with a nazi-esque army (totally going to be one of my picks):

Toggle Spoiler

Filia, Who has Amnesia and Has a parasite for hair

Toggle Spoiler

Mrs Fortune, a catgirl thief who can beat the shit out of you by ripping her head off and beating you to death with it:

Toggle Spoiler

Peacock, Some Weird Masterpiece combo of 1930's cartoons and high Tech equipment:

Toggle Spoiler

Cerebella, She has giant fists for a head what do you expect me to type here:

Toggle Spoiler

Painwheel, Trapped in a lab experiment, she kills everything with her massive wheel blade thing and more:

Toggle Spoiler

Last, Valentine, She has no trailer so here's a subsitute video:

Toggle Spoiler

"YOU PROMISED ME PSN EXCLUSIVE TROPHIES EGGMAN"

It's right here goddamn stop shouting

Dev Diary: Skullgirls is a Feature-Rich PSN Fighter – PlayStation Blog

Finally… Trophies. Trophies are a requirement for all games these days, but we went the extra mile and created four exclusive Trophies for PlayStation 3 users.

There are a lot of complaints out there about fighting Trophies in fighting games, so we sought out forum feedback before designing ours so we could deliver the most satisfying Trophy-hunting experience possible. We think we’ve come up with a pretty good set.

We’ll be releasing more information about the specific Trophies in the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for that!

And that wraps up the features — in the coming weeks, we’ll be announcing the 8th and final character, the release date and price, and… more.

"WHERES THE GAMEPLAY VIDEOS"

Skullgirls devteam records a shitton of tournaments of people playing their game, so lucky for you you have hundreds of videos to bitch over at the official youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkullgirlsGame

so yea, get it whenever it comes out. it's coool.

Platinum Procrastinator

36E!!!!!!! *throws money at screen*

Hahahahaha. The game looks like it runs very smooth and I like the music I heard in the videos. I'll probably buy it when it comes out.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 7 - Gold

There's been talks about Skullgirls within the FGC but Doom thinks I'll have to look into it at first. Of course by patching you must mean DLC and with 5 bucks a pop seemingly the going rate per character, yeah good times.

I'm basing the $5 per character based off UMvC3 and Mortal Kombat since both companies charged that price for their DLC characters. I also believe Blazblue charged 10 but I'm not sure about that since I don't have the game.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've been following this game for awhile now. I'll definitely be getting it when it releases

Lvl 9 - Gold

I just hope there´s more than 8 characters to use.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 7 - Gold

All I can say is meh.

The Last of Us

It looks alright to me but I'm not big in to fighting games, I lose interest too quickly.
    I just come to these posts because reading things PS360 posts are hilarious sometimes.

~Thanks to DaRe_xLw for t
    he epic sig and avy!~