Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which of my current games are easy to platinum.

This is a discussion on Which of my current games are easy to platinum. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Kind of a weird thread but I don't think there is one like it yet so here goes... What we'll ...

The Last of Us

Which of my current games are easy to platinum.

Kind of a weird thread but I don't think there is one like it yet so here goes...

What we'll do is post either a picture or list of current games and see what others recommend us to try and plat next.
    I'll start us off...

This is my current collection...
    Games I already have the plat for are:

- Fallout 3 GOTY (not-shown/traded in)
    - Fallout New Vegas
    - Uncharted 3
    - Sly Cooper (1)
    - Skyrim
    - Saints Row: The Third
    - Borderlands (On my HD)
    - CoD: MW2
    - Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I'd write out the percentages I already have on some other ones but that would take forever.
    So, what do you guys think I should go for.

P.S. Others can obviously post their collections and get opinions.

~Thanks to DaRe_xLw for t
    he epic sig and avy!~

Lvl 6 - Silver

Easy one are...Ico, Uncharted 1&2, GOW Collection, Godfather II, the other 2 Slys and Assassin's creed II all easy.

Kid, not loser

The other sly games are very easy, the other uncharted games can be a little difficult but nothing to bad, the cod's arent difficult really if you can get a good boosting partner, tomb raider is very easy, ratchet and clank acit is very easy, the assasin creeds arnt terribly difficult but acb is a bit long for theonline but not too bad. If you use the trophy guides you could get through all those games with ease.

The Last of Us

Quote Originally Posted by crewe-fox View Post
    Easy one are...Ico, Uncharted 1&2, GOW Collection, Godfather II, the other 2 Slys and Assassin's creed II all easy.
    Really? GoW and UC1? I heard that the challenges in GoW are pretty crazy and that crushing difficulty in UC1 is kind of a b*tch...
    I'm also at like 92% on AC2, The reason I haven't gotten around to it is those feathers and such mostly. There isn't an in game map to find them if what I hear is correct and I would have a hard time figuring out which ones I already have if I went by a guide I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    The other sly games are very easy, the other uncharted games can be a little difficult but nothing to bad, the cod's arent difficult really if you can get a good boosting partner, tomb raider is very easy, ratchet and clank acit is very easy, the assasin creeds arnt terribly difficult but acb is a bit long for theonline but not too bad. If you use the trophy guides you could get through all those games with ease.
    I'm at about 62% in AC Brotherhood but I pretty much hate the online so I probably won't ever finish it. I'm also at 70 something percent on AC Rev but that book glitch has me second guessing finishing it...

he epic sig and avy!~

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoskauser View Post
    Really? GoW and UC1? I heard that the challenges in GoW are pretty crazy and that crushing difficulty in UC1 is kind of a b*tch...
    I'm also at like 92% on AC2, The reason I haven't gotten around to it is those feathers and such mostly. There isn't an in game map to find them if what I hear is correct and I would have a hard time figuring out which ones I already have if I went by a guide I think.

I'm at about 62% in AC Brotherhood but I pretty much hate the online so I probably won't ever finish it. I'm also at 70 something percent on AC Rev but that book glitch has me second guessing finishing it...
    The challenges in GoW games are exaggerated. It's all about trial and error, shouldn't take you more than an hour for ALL challenges.

Retired TGT Member

holy shit man, nice collection

the good news is, if you can do one Uncharted plat, you can do all three, and they're all incredibly fun

there are probably three tough spots in each, but they just take a little patience and a little luck

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Definately go with GOW,for me anyway.great,fun games and none of them take that long and it never gets boring.GOW ftw

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Regional Manager of War

I would suggest GOW games for three reasons

1. There fun as hell
    2. Just like doomhorror said "The challenges are all about trail and error"
    3. No difficulty trophies so you can play on eary or normal difficulty

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post

the good news is, if you can do one Uncharted plat, you can do all three, and they're all incredibly fun

there are probably three tough spots in each, but they just take a little patience and a little luck
    Yeah, Uncharted series isnt bad even on crushing

PRO Member

As the others have said. The Uncharteds, Gow Collection. Sly's and Godfather 2.

Crushing in Uncharted is got its tough spots but after chapter 5 I think it gets easier. Uncharted 2 and 3 are much easier on crushing. he challenges in Gow just take practice and understanding of what to do. Once you understand what to do they aren't that hard. The only thing about the 1st gor challenges is they have to be done in one sitting the others save after each one.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 4 - Silver

Dance Dance Revolution and Street Fighter 4

The Last of Us

Quote Originally Posted by DoomHorror View Post
    The challenges in GoW games are exaggerated. It's all about trial and error, shouldn't take you more than an hour for ALL challenges.
    Good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post

Thanks sir/madam! (not quite sure which you are )
    Your massive amount of plats makes mine look like crap though.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I would suggest GOW games for three reasons

1. There fun as hell
    2. Just like doomhorror said "The challenges are all about trail and error"
    3. No difficulty trophies so you can play on eary or normal difficulty
    Wait really? Thought for sure you had to do them on the high difficulties, that must just be GoW 3 which I assume is a harder plat...

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    As the others have said. The Uncharteds, Gow Collection. Sly's and Godfather 2.

Crushing in Uncharted is got its tough spots but after chapter 5 I think it gets easier. Uncharted 2 and 3 are much easier on crushing. he challenges in Gow just take practice and understanding of what to do. Once you understand what to do they aren't that hard. The only thing about the 1st gor challenges is they have to be done in one sitting the others save after each one.
    I'm already about 50% of the way through the Sly 2 trophies. Why are the Godfather ones considered easy? No difficulty ones or something?

he epic sig and avy!~

The Last of Us

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
    Dance Dance Revolution and Street Fighter 4
    I see what you did there...

he epic sig and avy!~

Regional Manager of War

@Kaoskauser

Kinda because GOW III you only have to do it on its second to hardest difficulty but the challenges are no where near as difficult as the first GOW title. GodFather II has no difficulty but can be really repetitive at times but its fun going around different cities killing other rival families.

Lvl 4 - Silver

great collection man how many games is that?? in my opinion the easiest plats in you collection are

- assassins creed 2 incredibly fun to play through the story, easy to get all the collectibles and doing the trophies allows you to explore the detailed country of Italy, it will take about 20-30 hours to plat

- sly collection 2 and 3 :
    some of the best platformers on the PS2 and PS3, the trophies are incredibly easy and are just fun games over all , sly 3 wil take you a bit longer cause of the challenges, it will take about 30 hours to plat both games

- ratchet and clank ACIT
    :again like the sly collection the ratchet and clank future series are some of the best platformers on the PS3 ,ACIT has really easy trophies and there always fun to do , it will take you about 15-25 hours to plat
    -
    uncharted 1,2,3
    : other than the crushing difficulty which can be beatwith a bit of skill , the uncharted games are easy plats i suggest each will take you no more than 15 hours for the first, 18 hours for the second and 18-20 hours for the third again ( as long as you use a guide for the treasures in all three games ) this is what i thnk, other people have gotten the plats faster
    -
    batman AA/AC
    : thee games arnt exactly easy plats , but if you get hooked on the gameplay then you feel compelled to collect every single trophy you can, batman AA will take about 25- 35 hours while batman AC will take you anywhere from 60-75 hours to plat

-all the estimated times are my guesses/opinions some people might have gotten it faster but these are just simple non-accurate guide lines on how long these plats will take-

platbar and sig by wadefan1

The Last of Us

Quote Originally Posted by mentalgear View Post
    great collection man how many games is that?? in my opinion the easiest plats in you collection are

- assassins creed 2 incredibly fun to play through the story, easy to get all the collectibles and doing the trophies allows you to explore the detailed country of Italy, it will take about 20-30 hours to plat

- sly collection 2 and 3 :
    some of the best platformers on the PS2 and PS3, the trophies are incredibly easy and are just fun games over all , sly 3 wil take you a bit longer cause of the challenges, it will take about 30 hours to plat both games

- ratchet and clank ACIT
    :again like the sly collection the ratchet and clank future series are some of the best platformers on the PS3 ,ACIT has really easy trophies and there always fun to do , it will take you about 15-25 hours to plat
    -
    uncharted 1,2,3
    : other than the crushing difficulty which can be beatwith a bit of skill , the uncharted games are easy plats i suggest each will take you no more than 15 hours for the first, 18 hours for the second and 18-20 hours for the third again ( as long as you use a guide for the treasures in all three games ) this is what i thnk, other people have gotten the plats faster
    -
    batman AA/AC
    : thee games arnt exactly easy plats , but if you get hooked on the gameplay then you feel compelled to collect every single trophy you can, batman AA will take about 25- 35 hours while batman AC will take you anywhere from 60-75 hours to plat

-all the estimated times are my guesses/opinions some people might have gotten it faster but these are just simple non-accurate guide lines on how long these plats will take-
    It's 49 games there, I didn't count the rockband track pack and I didn't include more than one game on a disc ones either (AC: Rev, Sly, Ico/SoC) I also have 60 something PSN titles, 18-20 PS1 titles and like 30 minis. (Didn't pay for any of the minis except angry birds)

I'm actually just finishing up the collectibles and such in AC2, that's all I really have left to that game now anyways. I'll probably go for all the plats you mentioned other than the Batman ones. The challenges make me rage to no end...

he epic sig and avy!~

Lvl 9 - Gold

HOLY SH*TBIRDS, THAT COLLECTION IS MANIC.

I WAS going to say work your way into them to find out, but bloody hell! Where to start, indeed!!?

Retired TGT Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
    HOLY SH*TBIRDS, THAT COLLECTION IS MANIC.

I WAS going to say work your way into them to find out, but bloody hell! Where to start, indeed!!?
    LOL it's no wonder he's asking us for help, right?

Also, Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time is a MUST HAVE PLATINUM. I miss that game somethin' fierce.

Buy my book, Alteration

The other Slys are pretty easy, A Crack in Time you are indirectly required to plat, AC II is easy, and the GoWs are very fun.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I just looked at your trophy list and the easiest games i see are,
    Dantes Inferno
    Heavy Rain
    Ratchet & Clank
    Tomb Raider Underworld
    The Godfather II

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast