Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

What Game Took the Most Time Out of Your Life

This is a discussion on What Game Took the Most Time Out of Your Life within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; hmmm I spent about 3000 hours on Phantasy Star Online...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hmmm I spent about 3000 hours on Phantasy Star Online

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kupo View Post
    Dunno if MMO's are included.. but if so, I clocked in over 250 days worth of gameplay for FFXI. Only reason I know that is because you can check your total ingame time and thats what I rememberd last before I quit, played it over the course of 4 years so as far as spending the most time.. it be this
    This game also took a huge portion of my time. I forgot how many game hours I clocked in that game but I knew it was a lot. I always ate an Eagle Eye Shot during Dynamis. >.<
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Unfortunately, Black Ops took the most time out of my life and it's still taking time away. However, trophy-wise, I believe that GTA4 took the longest time.
    PS3Trophies - Member Since January 2010

Currently Playing: CoD 5 - World at War & Uncharted 2

Lvl 4 - Silver

Metal Gear Solid 2 probably, I've played the game more than 20 times

member since Oct 2009

GT5 is the most with about 600hrs or so to plat. I worked on each race or event till gold before moving on to the next. Got hung up on the Vettel Suzuka for a long time.

Lvl 6 - Silver

hmmm this ones easy for me, ff 13 all the way, given i stayed idle a bit and took my sweet time, the recorded time was 130 hrs

PRO Member

I played Everquest for 5 years. I think in real time it was ~300 days played, so ~7200 hours of my life...wheeeeee

Lvl 5 - Silver

Modern warfare 2 22-25 days

No Game No Life

Final Fantasy X - 600+ hours
    100% complete

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Gaming since 1985!

It's a toss up between FFVI (3 in NA) and Fallout 3, somehwere in the realm of 250-300 hrs each easily.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Red Alert 2 / Yuris Revenge. 10 Years.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Either bfbc2 because I love the game or mag because it a long plat (300 hours)

☆ Zzz...Zzz... ☆

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Basically, anybody who played an MMO hardcore can relate to the "job" factor that these games become as they become major time sinks and addictive qualities in our lives. So word of advice from a retired player - don't play MMORPG's, they seriously suck away your life!
    Pretty much this.

Uhh, I guess for a SP game I might aswell add, would be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I lost count the amount of times I restarted that game just so I could make individual characters and join different guilds on each one. I would guess something around 180 hours or so spent on it altogether so that would be my longest time spent on a SP game.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    This game also took a huge portion of my time. I forgot how many game hours I clocked in that game but I knew it was a lot. I always ate an Eagle Eye Shot during Dynamis. >.<
    Ouch can't be worse than bad bards or black mages not pulling off a sleepga on SMN mobs on time during dyna, see it do it's 2hr and poof there goes the alliance XD that or a pull goes horribly wrong.. pretty much same effect lol.
    ~★|Avatar and Sig made by the amazing Auburn|★~

Mr. X

Easily Fallout 3. I've lost count of how many times I've played it through. I'm even doing it again on the PC now.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

PRO Member

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. About 450 Hours. I became obsessed with getting all the top ranked weapons in each category and leveling them up to max.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Monster Hunter Unite - Over 700 hours

Lvl 5 - Silver

I guess mine is Oblivion. First about 100 hrs on pc, then maybe 250 hrs on ps3..

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Non ps3 would be Football Manager. Don't know how many but a LOT.
    Ps3 is Fifa 11. Played around 1500 matches in total so you do the math

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kupo View Post
    Pretty much this.

Uhh, I guess for a SP game I might aswell add, would be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I lost count the amount of times I restarted that game just so I could make individual characters and join different guilds on each one. I would guess something around 180 hours or so spent on it altogether so that would be my longest time spent on a SP game.

Ouch can't be worse than bad bards or black mages not pulling off a sleepga on SMN mobs on time during dyna, see it do it's 2hr and poof there goes the alliance XD that or a pull goes horribly wrong.. pretty much same effect lol.
    Yeah I remember laughing at that. Of course as a DD my role in dyna was braindead. Follow the main tank and wait for TP to build so I can throw out a Tashi: Kasha.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For single player: Final Fantasy 7. I've beaten it at least 15 or so times. I still go back every few years and play through it again.

For online: GTA4. I've never been big on online gaming because I always get my arse kicked, but there's just so much fun to be had here whether you are playing for real or just goofing around. I got to be really good at racing too.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast