Playstation Plus Renewal Error

This is a discussion on Playstation Plus Renewal Error within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So my PS Plus subscription ended today, so I went to renew it, and it wont let me! When i ...

PRO Member

Playstation Plus Renewal Error

So my PS Plus subscription ended today, so I went to renew it, and it wont let me! When i had first gotten it, it had renewed itself once, so i had turned off automatic renewal, mainly because when it expired i wanted to get the full 1 year subscription. When i go to my Account Management and into my Service List and try to turn on automatic renewal, it wont give me the option. So when i go to the PS store and try and re-purchase it, its says "An error had occured. (80023102)" .... Whyyyyyyy ?!?!? Anyone else experience this problem? I'm pretty much assuming its maintenance.. but what are the chances that it does that right when i wanna renew my subscription!!!!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Probably because they are replacing PSN-accounts with SEN. Just wait few days and try again when SEN is "activated".
    I have heard a numerous of other problems with PSN-store etc. And the problems will end as soon as Sony have finished replacing PSN with SEN.

More detail:
    Sony to Rename PSN as SEN Next Week | PlayStation LifeStyle

Google for more information. I picked up first link and read it fast so it may be crappy link.

I Hope this helped
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

PRO Member

Well i hope thats why.. i want my far cry 2 and simpsons arcade

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Probably because they are replacing PSN-accounts with SEN. Just wait few days and try again when SEN is "activated".
    I have heard a numerous of other problems with PSN-store etc. And the problems will end as soon as Sony have finished replacing PSN with SEN.

More detail:
    Sony to Rename PSN as SEN Next Week | PlayStation LifeStyle

Google for more information. I picked up first link and read it fast so it may be crappy link.

I Hope this helped
    Sure to be an epic fail, now the whole netflix and what other fucking ignorant name they had for the other service is not 100% the same issue. When will the so called all knowing CEO'S and ect get their head out of their ass and stop fucking with thing's. Is there is weekly staff meeting with the goal being what can we fuck up next? Another point/hearsay is the DRM shit Xbox may want to pull with a one time use of a disc on one console after that you will need to spend even more money to use elsewhere. God forbid your console get's stolen or you have fire or flood damage ect. Even if the disc's are fine and the console is not, tough shit get ready to go buy a online pass type deal to play what you have all ready payed for. Only thing I see is to get a high profile job is to walk around with your head up your ass and be a yes man and be very well at bullshitting your way into and out of everything until in goes south. Hell then by who cares they walk away with the ole golden umbrella.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Lvl 4 - Silver

I don't know what you meant with you're post but isn't the problem this? I really think that it is.
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    Another point/hearsay is the DRM shit Xbox may want to pull with a one time use of a disc on one console after that you will need to spend even more money to use elsewhere. God forbid your console get's stolen or you have fire or flood damage ect. Even if the disc's are fine and the console is not, tough shit get ready to go buy a online pass type deal to play what you have all ready payed for.
    Know what the problem there is? YLOD/RROD... So lets say you buy a game and start playing it and a week later get the "oh so lovely" problem with either system. Then you go spend another $300+ on a new system, just to find out you can't play your $60 game cuz you need to spend another $10 to use it on your "new system." That will cause some backlash...

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    Sure to be an epic fail, now the whole netflix and what other fucking ignorant name they had for the other service is not 100% the same issue. When will the so called all knowing CEO'S and ect get their head out of their ass and stop fucking with thing's. Is there is weekly staff meeting with the goal being what can we fuck up next? Another point/hearsay is the DRM shit Xbox may want to pull with a one time use of a disc on one console after that you will need to spend even more money to use elsewhere. God forbid your console get's stolen or you have fire or flood damage ect. Even if the disc's are fine and the console is not, tough shit get ready to go buy a online pass type deal to play what you have all ready payed for. Only thing I see is to get a high profile job is to walk around with your head up your ass and be a yes man and be very well at bullshitting your way into and out of everything until in goes south. Hell then by who cares they walk away with the ole golden umbrella.
    Lots of anger lol but i do agree with you on this. They shouldnt mess around with anything unless it was highly requested requested by the consumer!!