Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A new Jak and Daxter almost happened.

This is a discussion on A new Jak and Daxter almost happened. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I've somehow made it all of these years without ever playing a J&D game. Planning on picking up the HD ...

Hidefninja.com

I've somehow made it all of these years without ever playing a J&D game. Planning on picking up the HD collect6ion, when i can get it for $20-$25.

Mr. X

I don't really think a new Jak and Daxter game needs to be made. It would be nice but with Naughty dog saying that it would stray too far from what a Jak game is then I'm not too fussed.

I'm happy to have the collection coming out. Plus in a generation that is flooded with sequels it is nice to see an original IP like The Last of Us.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Lvl 5 - Silver

WOW iam surprised over how many people who want The last of us instead of Jack&Dexter 4

J&D 4 all the way without even thinking

Now we only need Crash Bandicoot Warped 4 (continuation of the story from Crash Bandicoot 3) and my life will be complete.
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Platinum Procrastinator

I believe they are now split into two different teams so I wouldn't say the idea is completely dead. I think while they were working on or finishing off Uncharted 3, the other team was working on The Last of Us. That leaves me to believe the team working on Uncharted 3 are now free to do something else.

I'd venture to guess Jak 4 is inevitable which is a good thing. Hopefully with more talk about it, Insomniac will also get in gear and make a new Ratchet & Clank game or release an HD collection.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

I'm ok with their direction, but I've never played any jak and daxter games though...

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12