Catherine Released TODAY in the EU - WHO GOT A COPY?

This is a discussion on Catherine Released TODAY in the EU - WHO GOT A COPY? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just got my Stray Sheep Edition of Catherine. Liked the poster and the t-shirt have nice material. The beer ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Catherine Released TODAY in the EU - WHO GOT A COPY?

I just got my Stray Sheep Edition of Catherine. Liked the poster and the t-shirt have nice material. The beer coasters are not of best quality but is okay. I heard some area also gave you a small artbook and the soundtrack. Too bad they splitted the exclusive to two different store here in Sweden. Is either the CE or the game + mini artbook and soundtrack.

The NA had better CE but the EU CE is for the normal game price.

So Iīm updating my PS3 for the moment and have yet to try the game, will be back with impressions later.

But Iīm interested if you gals/guys got the game. Did you get it? Is it good?

Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hmm, congrats! It's quite nice you got that for Normal price!
    I live in South America so I could get the Love is Over Edition (because of the boxers) but it's too expensive still in my country >.>
    I'm planning of getting the game on the PS Store.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Crocodile Hunter

I looked at it but the game looks kinda shit, not my type of game

Sig by Apokolypz

Retired

I find the game too weird.

Galaxy beauty pirate

I might buy it. Didn't know it was released in EU today..
    Curious about your impressions.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 9 - Gold

Oh sweet.

"Stray Sheep Edition", love it. They have some witty nutters backing this game

Looks like i'm going to have to make a trip shopping after all. Was considering BF3, but I cannot be arsed with it at such a price, so my money is on this filthy little minx

INTJ

so instead of underwear you get two coasters or something

also catherine has one of the best soundtracks of last year, hurray for cheating with public domain music

The Temple of the King

If you like puzzlers with a dash of simulation play than you'll love it. I personally thought it was one of the more unique games to come out and I liked it. It may not have been the best game I've played, but it definitely was worth the price.

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Trophy Guide Kitten

Catherine is an awesome game. Keeps you busy and tons of fun. I love it. I got it release day here in the US.
    K? Thanks

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i hope the uk folks buy catherine. such an awesome game but really hard though

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i would buy this if it was re-released in NA i ended up gettin the normal edition with the artbook and CD here in canada when it first came out since i didn't know much about the game after plat'ing it tho it was easily one of my favs of 2011 i def recommend this to every1

Lvl 9 - Gold

15 h into the game and at the last puzzle stage now. Let me just get this out first. My favourite game of 2012 as for now. Is not like anything I ever played before (on the console). The story is pulls you in, the graphic is smooth and beautiful, atmosphere is top notch, gameplay if brutal but addicting and voice acting is much more than passable for english dub.

Donīt get me started with the music, combination of classical with modern sound and you get a wonderful mix from Meguro. As far as I know a playthrough takes about 12-18 (estimate, no idea how long the last level gonna take me) hours depending on your skills. I play in the normal setting and the game is not exactly cakewalk. But you donīt need to be Einstein to make it. I depended on intuition and reflex more than thoughtfully planned moves, that worked into stage 7. Stage 7 made me bang my head into the wall, kinda took out the intensity and speed the puzzles had before and replaced it with brain teasers, but it was all good again after that.

I expect to get all endings(seems like thereīs 8). So a around 40-50 h till I get the story done. After that thereīs Babel, kinda like challenge level with online highscore and all (can be played with another player).

Iīm surprised how mature the themes are in the game. Love, being adult , commitment and freedom are dealt with in a satisfying way. Nice touch like when you answer questions that determines your future you can see what other players have answered (need online connection for real statistics).

Dialogs have non of that hollywood cliche stuff, it all feels very real, human being acting human beings in your everyday life. Thereīs nothing short of details in movement and carefully placed story elements.

Everybody please get this game so that Atlus can make P5 or other awesome games, and because is a masterpiece.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box