Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Demon souls was Underestimated by Sony US

This is a discussion on Demon souls was Underestimated by Sony US within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The first time I picked up Demon's Souls, I played it, died like 30 times on the first level, final ...

Legendary...Nuff Said

The first time I picked up Demon's Souls, I played it, died like 30 times on the first level, final beat the Failanx (Phalanx) and was proud of myself, then got crushed to smithereens by the Tower Knight repeatedly and told myself that the game was shit and that'd I had just wasted $20 to go out and buy it.

A year later, I decided to give it another shot, and I fell in love with it.

Generally, it takes quite a while and a lot of frustration for people to actually start liking it. I don't know anyone who didn't rage quit the first time they played the game, so it really just takes some time to get accustomed to it and to appreciate it as a great and deep game. I suppose the ones who give up on it, like I nearly did, are really just ones that are impatient in general.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    @topic: The only thing I've seen that is mildly unresponsive is when you bring your shield up. It feels like it takes a half second to register the input. But that's just me.
    No, truth be told, there's about a second difference between button taps and the actual action. It took me a while to realize this as I miserably failed dodging for about 3 playthroughs until I discovered the proper timing.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I guess they didn't want to take a risk, shame. Demon's Souls is a great game and I beat it. I suggest everyone to try it out, for its $20 price its worth it imo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123