Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What inspires you to keep Platting?

This is a discussion on What inspires you to keep Platting? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Like others have said, to get the most out of money. It also gives me something to do while I ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Like others have said, to get the most out of money. It also gives me something to do while I play the campaign again.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I just do it, nike.

PRO Member

I only go for Platinum in Game I like, unless their Trophy List is full of Trash Trophies.

Beast Incarnate

I can't really say to be the highest level on my friends list anymore, because Omnislash has me beaten forever. At the moment its a little race that me, DJ and Denataruck have going on, I see them earning platinums, so I double my efforts too.

Zip Zop, Zoobity Bop!

Pretty much the same reason kids eat these even though they don't taste like apples...

Winter Is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by X-WARD_ARMY View Post
    to beat my exs plat score tho if i love a game ill get the plat each 1 is a bonus
    Never gonna happen, just bow down and worship her awesome plat collection lol

My ocd inspires me to keep platting

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Lvl 3 - Bronze

when i like the games, plat its a good way to extend it.

Closing this account

i have no inspiration. i just play the games i like and if i think i will platinum them, then so be it, if not then all is well. once i start feeling like i must100% everything, i shall be done gaming.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

the thing that inspires me to get the Plat or 100% is my crippling OCD - this year i am mostly only playing the online parts of games to get online trophies with a fear that servers may be shut down
    Hall of Fame - Best Platinum Trophies

Bioshock (100%) | LittleBigPlanet (100%) | Trine (100%) | Dead Nation (100%) | Batman: Arkham Asylum (100%) |
    Borderlands (100%) | Singularity (100%) | Dead Space (100%) | Bioshock 2 (100%) | Rage (100%) | Killzone HD (100%) |
    RESOGUN (100%)
    | Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (100%)

coming soon ... God of War (82%) | God of War II (88%)

The Last of my Kind

Quote Originally Posted by kc1598 View Post
    The Challenge there is simply no other reason, I can't stand too switch on my PS3 and everytime I go to my trophy collection to see a game not platted/not 100%ed, I cannot back down from a challenge and that is simply my problem and not just videogames I am like this in my whole life, I always do things for a challenge,videogames and life, I only find fun from doing that I know that I will find very hard to do, I never just take it "easy" and do something I'm good at, I am always looking for a challenge, in the last 4 years I have never done something "easy" or "taken a break", I only find fun from doing very hard things and I am constantly seeking a new harder challenge from life that I will find harder than the last one... I do not enjoy doing something I have mastered, I always want to do something I haven't mastered and will be very hard, in videogames and in life
    Couldn't have said it better! This is the same for me! Platinums are great to get, and each one being harder than the next. All the games I plat I choose to platinum, even if I get annoyed something isn't happening, inside I feel I can take on the platinum, earn it and be proud! This side adds more to the experience, incredible people round here.

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Lvl 6 - Silver

i love hearing that noise when i get one knowing i just accomplished something from a game wether it was first person to or last person to.everyone here in this site does it for the same reason,cause we love it

Sig and avatar by big bad bladia

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I plat games because i really enjoy playing the games and completing it 100% which represents full mastery of the game.
    I also find it a challenge to be able to get the of a videogame

Lvl 4 - Silver

2 things
    - knowing that iv completed a game all the way throguh that i can revist a game and see the 100% completion on it or that iv collected all the collectibles
    - once iv plated a game i can now either sell it, keep it if its a collectors edition or move on to something else

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123