Game Bug

This is a discussion on Game Bug within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I JUST bought modern warfare 2 used at a cheap game store...all games that are sold are used except ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Game Bug

So I JUST bought modern warfare 2 used at a cheap game store...all games that are sold are used except for new releases of course. So every game is real and not fake. I inserted the game in. Everything was running smoothly, but 3 seconds in the game stopped and went back to the xmb. This happens every time i press play. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

PRO Member

I had bought a game for my original XBox brought it home put it in and it would not play, I brought it back to the store it worked in there's. Well I brought in my XBox to show them that my system was not tinkered with and indeed there was some flaw that my machine would not play that disc anyways finally they opened another copy of the game put it in and it worked fine, go figure

Big Boss

Might be your blueray disk reader, have you tried any other games? Also check for cracks and scratches on the disk

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Lvl 6 - Silver

just sounds like a faulty disc, exchange it and see if the next one works.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Indeed check if other games work, if they do it's just probably a bad game disc. Just chance it for a new one.