Trophy Problems and Viewing profile issues

This is a discussion on Trophy Problems and Viewing profile issues within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey Guys/Girls! I'm not really sure that the title is a proper description for my problem, But that is it ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Trophy Problems and Viewing profile issues

Hey Guys/Girls!
    I'm not really sure that the title is a proper description for my problem, But that is it pretty much all that i could think of on the spot. So here it goes...
    Ever since ps3trophies.com encountered that problem? where the accounts were reset and everything.. i have not been able to update my trophies.. i have earned a lot and i cannot access my trophy profile. i am also not shown on the leader boards. now i have synced my account with the website, and cannot change it, when i click change it just restarts and the e-mail and password i enter disappear.
    any suggestions?
    thanks,
    Randy
    Last edited by Randy; 02-13-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if you can please personal message me as well, just copy and paste whatever you post on the thread! thank you!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Hey Guys/Girls!
    I'm not really sure that the title is a proper description for my problem, But that is it pretty much all that i could think of on the spot. So here it goes...
    Ever since ps3trophies.com encountered that problem? where the accounts were reset and everything.. i have not been able to update my trophies.. i have earned a lot and i cannot access my trophy profile. i am also not shown on the leader boards. now i have synced my account with the website, and cannot change it, when i click change it just restarts and the e-mail and password i enter disappear.
    any suggestions?
    thanks,
    Randy
    I have the same problem. Any suggestions?