Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is why i hate playing with kids on cod games

This is a discussion on This is why i hate playing with kids on cod games within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 t.v volume off + mic off= no banned This. As soon as I get into a ...

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 View Post
    t.v volume off + mic off= no banned
    This. As soon as I get into a lobby, I mute anyone with a mic.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    This. As soon as I get into a lobby, I mute anyone with a mic.
    That's exactly what I do. I could care less what anybody says cause I can't hear'em

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Lvl 10 - Platinum

i dont play cod but other online games it so simple to just mute people that are talking, that equals win

NSFW

To everybody saying, that this guy must have done something else to get banned. Maybe the kid reported something, that wasn't true. That wouldn't surprise me. Y'know just saying.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wow. Ive never got banned from psn and I say way worse things on my mic then "you suck". Seems youre just unlucky
    "There was never a good war, or a bad peace." Benjamin Franklin

"He who angers you, conquers you." Elizabeth Kenny

Platinum Dohvakiin

I really do not have a problem with the whinny kids who brag and cuss more than a Quentin Tarantino movie. The only people I really have a problem with on CoD MP are. The little suburban white kids. Who throw around the N word. Like it's actually socially acceptable to say. Right along with the Black Guys and Hispanic ones who do the same thing. That crap just erks the hell out of me.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed_Mans View Post
    Well, just mute everyone and turn off your mic next time, that's what I do when I play COD.
    same here i just mute everyone, except people i know.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mute is a mans best friend
    "There was never a good war, or a bad peace." Benjamin Franklin

"He who angers you, conquers you." Elizabeth Kenny

Resident PHD

I have never played COD online so I don't know but can't you also kick people from your group? I know when playing online and I get a really annoying person I either mute him or we just boot them from the group.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Chuck Norris Approved.

I seen several of these type of thread's over the year's. The question I always have is do they (Sony) ban you just by someone reporting you, no evidence just by one person's claim's? Which I don't have any idea how you could prove it unless you sit there and video tape the game session.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    I seen several of these type of thread's over the year's. The question I always have is do they (Sony) ban you just by someone reporting you, no evidence just by one person's claim's? Which I don't have any idea how you could prove it unless you sit there and video tape the game session.
    sony wouldnt ban you from PSN for doing something stupid on, for instance, a cod server. unless its hacking which may break sonys TOS as well but, something like verbal abuse would just stop you from getting onto cod servers so, thats that.

Banned

If that were the case (one person's claim), we could go report that guy then his friends could report us then ours theirs ... and so on til no one is left on the PSN... there's no way there's truth to the OP's claims. He was probably file sharing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I have never played COD online so I don't know but can't you also kick people from your group? I know when playing online and I get a really annoying person I either mute him or we just boot them from the group.
    Not in a public room... but you can't quickly mute people... these topics about trash talking on COD should really be dead by now...

Quartercircle Forward.

I really do hate the people with mics that bash, cuss every second or speak in high pitched voices. Some people even play really loud music whilst their mic is on.. It's like they do it on purpose. Oh and by the way, the above all happened whilst I was levelling my way up to level 50 in AC:Brotherhood. I cannot even imagine what happens in a CoD server, lol. I used to just mute everyone there As already stated above muting is a man's best friend

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    You can but only from your party, not the lobby

Sig by Apokolypz

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR View Post
    If that were the case (one person's claim), we could go report that guy then his friends could report us then ours theirs ... and so on til no one is left on the PSN... there's no way there's truth to the OP's claims. He was probably file sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    sony wouldnt ban you from PSN for doing something stupid on, for instance, a cod server. unless its hacking which may break sonys TOS as well but, something like verbal abuse would just stop you from getting onto cod servers so, thats that.
    I didn't figure it would work that way. The whole he said she said, would get to be overwhelming at the least. Not to mention as stated above, the amount of bans that would be handed down over nonsense.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Platinum Dohvakiin

I didn't figure it would work that way. The whole he said she said, would get to be overwhelming at the least. Not to mention as stated above, the amount of bans that would be handed down over nonsense.
    The thing about reporting them or someone for verbal abuse is. The COD Servers record everything. The players audio doesn't doesn't show up in Theater mode. But it will show up if they play the match back from their servers.I remember Micheal Bowling explaining how they could/would and will ban people. Because their servers records everything that happens in a match. Including the players audio from mics. The inherent problem is. It would take more than one person to report someone for verbal abuse though. Hacking and boosting always take top priority.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 8 - Gold

I highly doubt you can get banned for telling someone they suck or just because someone reported you because they were mad. Sony needs proof of the ToS violation, otherwise 90% of PSN players would be banned because they angered someone.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'm so glad I don't play CoD games. Just overhearing those little shit kids in my brother's headset while HE is playing almost makes me want to kill them. It's always a mass of a confusing string of profanities that don't go together properly, probably because they just learned them that day and have to say them quick before mommy comes back from 7-11.
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Don't play Call of Kiddies: Modern Repeat 2.5. Problem solved.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast