Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is why i hate playing with kids on cod games

This is a discussion on This is why i hate playing with kids on cod games within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hmm... I just recently got into online multiplayer FPS, cause I felt a bit cheated by KZ2 campaign (it was ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Hmm... I just recently got into online multiplayer FPS, cause I felt a bit cheated by KZ2 campaign (it was good, but not as long as bioshock or anything), soo, trying it out I got totally sucked in, now gonna at least get the highest rank and as many ribbons that I can already half way.

So, there are kids playing, obviously, and even with microphones, but I never heard anyone bad mouthing others. I had to mute a few cause they had them constantly turned on, but other than that nothing bad happened.

I wonder if talking trash is exclusive to only some FPS then again, KZ2 is not new, and there's only about 30 people playing at one time (in my region obviously) so... I dunno.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I play COD but not online, i had more fun on SP and Spec Ops with actual friends than i ever would even bothering playing that trash online. I played many a hour on WM2 and frankly to be honest with you i find it hilarious how many big mouthed cowards i ran into. I dont care if your 6 to 36, i was taught if you talk shit be prepared to back it up. Thats the real issue here is cowards hiding behind their mic talkin shit. Theres no way to avoid it unless you do as the others have said and that is to mute em,

but if your tired of it than dont play games that imbecile children and loud mouthed pussy's play.

Frankly though if you play COD online and you talk shit, you have NO LIFE, your a gutless coward and chances are if you talked shit like that to someone in real life youd get your ass KICKED.

PRO Member

Guy's i'd say that this is true because it happend to one of the guy in my clan but instead of getting a ban for bugging sm1 he got a ban for killing 2 people with a RPG. they were camping in a room so he sent a rpg through the window. so because of that they reported him for cheating. IMO camping is more like cheating than using a rpg. but they said the ban still stood but they knocked it down to 10 mins after we sent activision the vid from the match.

Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Kengriff View Post
    Guy's i'd say that this is true because it happend to one of the guy in my clan but instead of getting a ban for bugging sm1 he got a ban for killing 2 people with a RPG. they were camping in a room so he sent a rpg through the window. so because of that they reported him for cheating. IMO camping is more like cheating than using a rpg. but they said the ban still stood but they knocked it down to 10 mins after we sent activision the vid from the match.
    well serves him right IMO....as if you would use a RPG anyway...who the fuck would do that

Sig by Apokolypz

Vive La Révelation!

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    You didn't get banned for saying he sucks at CoD. Something else happened or there is something you're not telling us, otherwise 90% of the CoD players would be banned from PSN.

Parker
    Unless perhaps this little kids father happens to be Howard Stringer.. Food for thought
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

The Deathly Rhythm

I fell u bro, The same thing happened to me when I was Boosting ACB , this douche kept saying I'm gonna report u because were boosting, i never got banned but I really thought he reported us
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kengriff View Post
    Guy's i'd say that this is true because it happend to one of the guy in my clan .... but they said the ban still stood but they knocked it down to 10 mins after we sent activision the vid from the match.
    Banned from the PSN or the COD server? ... The OP says he was banned from the PSN ... you are implying the COD server...

Legend...Nuff Said

There has to be more to this story than meets the eye, or its a trolling attempt to get us talking. Everyone knows people trash talk on COD games...a few swear words aren't going to be a blip on the radar.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR View Post
    Banned from the PSN or the COD server? ... The OP says he was banned from the PSN ... you are implying the COD server...
    v

Yea from the Cod servers mate

Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

Revelations 19:16

COD players...SMH
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

That 8 yr old kid need a spanking for not doing his/her homework before playing CoD.

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

INTJ

>Playing MW3

theres where you screwed up

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i know i'm going to get hate for this one but here goes: "cod is a game for kids anyways so why are you surprised?"

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I can't claim that anything that extensive has ever happened to me, but back in the day while playing SOCOM 2 on the PS2 and more recently while playing Split/Second and Call of Juarez I've been accused of cheating and booted from the game.

I remember the SOCOM one especially well because in a full room of 6-on-6 (or 8-on-8, I can't remember, but it was a full room) I had personally killed every single player on the opposing team within about 2 minutes. Everyone in the room thought I was using some type of game mod that let me shoot through walls and not die, but I was just that good at the game.

With Split/Second, I had been playing the Detonator level and (this had only occurred to me a few times) I had scored well over 1,000,000 points (most rounds only go to about 300K to 500K), and once again everyone thought that I was using some sort of cheat and of course I got booted from the game (actually I'm not sure so much if I was booted, or people just refused to start until I left).

Call of Juarez was also like SOCOM, but it was really only just one player who I had killed a bunch of times and he/she had never been able to kill me so that person began to incessantly send me rude remarks to my message box claiming that I was using a hack.

It never ceases to amaze me how people think there are hacks for these games. I can understand people finding cheap places to hide or snipe from to rack up kills, but even that I wouldn't entirely call cheating, but rather sneaky or cheap playing.

Maybe I am totally wrong, but do people actually hack PS3 online games to rack up kills/wins? I can totally see if with the PC, but I've never known it with the PS3.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Sorry but I'm calling BS. Not because you were banned, but for the reason. You can't get banned for that. You probably cussed at him and that's why he reported you.

Tip: Next time just mute the kid/s.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Sorry but I'm calling BS. Not because you were banned, but for the reason. You can't get banned for that. You probably cussed at him and that's why he reported you.

Tip: Next time just mute the kid/s.
    Agreed. I can't imagine there wouldn't be some type of controls in place that would prevent kids/anyone from making false claims and such claims resulting in someone's activation being suspended. Activision has been at this for awhile now, I'm sure there's more to this then what went down. Perhaps there's been several previous claims made and this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

always mute the little fuckers to avoid problems

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

дурак

Why would you get into a verbal fight... with an 8 year old in the first place?
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

You weak azz niggs

It is wrong to say I love shooting these children online? I love it when they get mad

MMA Fan Extraordinaire

There was some "grown up" acting stupid on dead space 2 earlier today with me. I literally didn't say or do anything and the guy accuses me of using a turbo controller (even though I sucked horribly that round) and then starts talking trash. That's sad when you have a supposed adult talking to another adult like that. It's very easy to do something like that over the internet. Everyone 6'5" and 250 over the internet (I'm 5'9" and 180 by the way).

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God." John 1:1

Current playing: WWE '13 and Borderlands (yes still playing the first one)
    Up Next: Who the heck knows? I'm busy!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast