Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

This is why i hate playing with kids on cod games

This is a discussion on This is why i hate playing with kids on cod games within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser always mute the little fuckers to avoid problems this lol also i wud call sony and ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    always mute the little fuckers to avoid problems
    this lol also i wud call sony and ask y u were banned since getting banned jst for what you described is ridiculous

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DoomHorror View Post
    Hmm... I just recently got into online multiplayer FPS, cause I felt a bit cheated by KZ2 campaign (it was good, but not as long as bioshock or anything), soo, trying it out I got totally sucked in, now gonna at least get the highest rank and as many ribbons that I can already half way.

So, there are kids playing, obviously, and even with microphones, but I never heard anyone bad mouthing others. I had to mute a few cause they had them constantly turned on, but other than that nothing bad happened.

I wonder if talking trash is exclusive to only some FPS then again, KZ2 is not new, and there's only about 30 people playing at one time (in my region obviously) so... I dunno.
    KZ2 is one of my favorites. I think the Valor Grand Cross is the trophy I'm most proud of achieving (top 1% of players in weekly rankings).

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The OP story doesn't add up as you wouldn't get banned for saying that in an adult rated game, plus if what "platzreign" said is true about them recording the server audio they would surely hear an 8 year old playing the game and ban him as well........ Anyways I never seem to run into anyone using mics on cod (i don't really play that often), but if i do run into a kid (or adult acting like a kid) i just use the mute button. Anyone who doesn't tends to be looking to trash talk themselves. Games like Fifa Clubs and the socoms have farr worse trash talk than cod, mainly because everyone uses mics.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jenifer123 View Post
    I don't have any knowledge aboout this kind of problem
    Thanks for the insight! Maybe for your 2nd post you can tell us something you do have knowledge about...

... or are you just trying to get us to click on your link?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234