Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

favorite game of all time and how often do you revisit it ??

This is a discussion on favorite game of all time and how often do you revisit it ?? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; this question has been asked millions of times " so.. what's your favorite game of all time??" and you cant ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

favorite game of all time and how often do you revisit it ??

this question has been asked millions of times " so.. what's your favorite game of all time??" and you cant seem to answer straight away unless of course you've figured it out already while thinking to yourself about it before said question was asked to you... anyway i want to ask you that same question..... whats your favorite game of all time and also how often do you revisit it i'm sure no one asks that question

so heres mine

believe it or not my favorite game of all time is actually ratchet and clank 3: up your arsenal for the PS2, i dont know why its just everything about was great for me the story, the levels design, the graphics, the homour , the game play, everything about was good probably because i grew with these games when i was a kid but its not for the nostalgic factor it for the reason that i still enjoy this game just as much or even more than i was a kid granted its not a perfect then again no game is but that dosent matter what matters is what these games means to us not as products but as parts of our souls, we can look back at these memories and say " man those were grate times" but anyway back to the topic at hand

i revisited this game about 2 months ago and like i said i still enjoy and im actually planing to play it again soon and maybe this time 100% complete the game
    Last edited by mentalgear; 06-05-2013 at 06:55 AM.

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Local Drunk

Could change but the 1st game that came to mind was GTA: San Andreas. Haven't played it in nearly 3 years cause unfortunately I don't own it anymore.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 6 - Silver

god of war 1 and uncharted 1 but same as feral,sold them so dont play them anymore,kinda seems weird that i would sell them if they where my favorite games

Sig and avatar by big bad bladia

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yeah I'm gonna say GTA: San Andreas but I can't play it again because my PS3 isn't backwards compatible and its the game right now that I wish I could play again the most.

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Could change but the 1st game that came to mind was GTA: San Andreas. Haven't played it in nearly 3 years cause unfortunately I don't own it anymore.
    Also San Andreas for me and also the same amount of time since I've lasted played it because I don't use my PS2 anymore. Wish Rockstar would release it for the PS3 in HD already.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 6 - Silver

Metal Gear Solid 3, i've went back to it time and time again, recently platted it on my 18th playthrough lol

Local Drunk

Look at that, just about everyone (so far) is in the same boat as me. Whether they no longer own their favourite or it's GTA: San Andreas.

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Also San Andreas for me and also the same amount of time since I've lasted played it because I don't use my PS2 anymore. Wish Rockstar would release it for the PS3 in HD already.
    Really same amount of time? Hell yeah, if they did that I'd be super happy.

Legend...Nuff Said

Suikoden 2...and I've beaten it over 15 times. To revisit it means spending 40+ hours on it...which I've done at least 14 times.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Probably this. I can't think of any other game that I played with such enthusiasm.
    And I just played it through again, recently. Dunno how often I revisit it, I used to have a badly translated copy back in the day which I gave away together with my ps1, then I downloaded it and played on the emulator at least 4 times through, then burned a CD and played it on PS2 a ton of times (in proper english), and just recently re-bought the CD and re-played it.

Also, since favorite game of all time, thread should have been somewhere else, like general discussion, this subsection is for PS3 specifically.

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Look at that, just about everyone (so far) is in the same boat as me. Whether they no longer own their favourite or it's GTA: San Andreas.

Really same amount of time? Hell yeah, if they did that I'd be super happy.
    Yeah just about I think or it might actually have been 5 years, It's been so long I can't tell .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Yeah just about I think or it might actually have been 5 years, It's been so long I can't tell .
    Shit that's heaps long. Only reason I know how long it's been for me is that's how long ago my PS2 died.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Super Metroid and I played it about 5 hours ago. I have it on my phone.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quite possibly the almighty Metal Gear Solid 4, although it's been around 18 or 20 months since I last played it. I know, I know - I have no excuse for such laziness.

I'm starting work on the MGS HD Collection soon, though, so I'm going to have me a Metal Gear Solid marathon, and play through MGS3, Peace Walker, 1, 2 and 4. It'll be my first time playing Peace Walker, and will be a great opportunity to revisit the other superb games.

Breakfast and Chill

Any of the 3 Jak & Daxter games.
    They were (along with the Sly games) my only titles on PS2.
    I still played the PS2 titles at least once a month until the collection came out a week ago.
    Now most of my time is spent replaying them in HD.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater

I play it every year. Every 6 months or so. I even got the platinum trophy for it. I'm looking to get a 3DS and play it on there too. Same with the 360.

Regional Manager of War

God of War

I have beaten this game over 12 times(PS2 8, PS3 4) and have done the gamefaqs challenge as well . I would continue to throw my money at the creators even though there not working on a new GOW title, from what I know.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I do have several favourite games from the past which i have loved but the main one would be FF7 i think since i invested so much time into it when it first came out.i must have completed it loads of times and accumulated 500+hours originally.i bought it off of psn ages ago but my ps3 ylod on me and i havent downloaded it since,but i do still have the original game.crazy,i know,i have the game and bought it off of psn too.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

The One and Only

My favorite games of all time are Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix, Midnight Club 2, and Need for Speed: Underground 2. I never owned Underground 2, and I revisit MC2 and 3 every once in a while.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Resident Evil 1 2 3 5 i love replaying it soon ORC and 6
    FF VIII XIII as well
    Bayonetta
    Naruto Storm 2 and generation and the previous titles from ps2
    ETC

Lvl 7 - Gold

Devil May Cry and Shadow Hearts. Replayed both about 3 months ago. Also the Batman: Arkham games. Replay the Batmans anytime
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast