Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why Last of Us is a Bullshit idea

This is a discussion on Why Last of Us is a Bullshit idea within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Angry Parmigiana Do i really need to state this? Naughty dog in charge of making Last of ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Parmigiana View Post
    Do i really need to state this? Naughty dog in charge of making Last of Us is one of the worst things i have heard this year. Why? because this is just mindless zombie bullshit. Thought Naughty dog learnt there lesson when the million other Zombie titles flopped.

Oh whats that you say? They are not zombies? Naughty dog has said its not a zombie game? Bullshit! It fits all the credentials of a zombie game and i don't care what their spokespeople say, its a Zombie game and i hope it fails. Who can seriously say that they want this piece of shit over another uncharted game? Im going to make a bet and say that Uncharted will probably go the way of poor old crash bandicoot and spyro. I really hope naughty dog fail on this one, not only is it cliché idea but just from looking at the trailer i can already tell that the two main characters are unlikable.

So the main characters? what a child killer and a drake with a beard? Sorry but i don'/t think anyone will like these two jackasses. Im actually being serious they look as funny/charismatic/charming as a brick wall . Not only this but we haven't seen gameplay only cutscenes which in my opinion is deceiving, i doubt the game will even look that good.

Naughty had a good thing going with uncharted but they have to bring everything to shit and release this crap.

Thanks for reading Angry Parmigiana
    AngryParmigiana.tk

Also that link in the end makes me think you're a spammer.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Angry pizza; maybe you should wait and see, the game could be a winner... Thanx for the laugh though

Lvl 5 - Silver

All I can say is don't play it. I'm sure the rest of us will enjoy it.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Get bent...

This has to be a joke right?

The OP can't possibly be serious....
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 6 - Silver

am with this guy when i first saw the teaser i had no thought of purchasing this game it doesnt matter if ND is making this this game its another zombie frickin game

Change is mediocre

How can you judge the protagonists clearly as being jackasses from a several minute trailer? You can't complain about a game before it has even been released.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Perfect time for this :

And hoping a game is going to fail is pretty petty, since it hasn't even come out yet. I hate a lot of games, so I simply don't play them or talk about them.
    Yeah same. Don't like it, that's fine but whinging and assuming things about it is just stupid.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 5 - Silver

I would actually love to come back here and LOL at the OP when the game is a success!

Legend...Nuff Said

But we need golden trolls to make life interesting from time to time...or else we'll break out in a KoomBaYa around the campfire.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

A plat a month!

OP, why so butthurt over the trailer? If you don't like the premise, or any other aspect you see from the trailer, don't buy it. No need to go on a rant about something that hasn't been released.

PRO Member

Controversial opinion where you're hoping that one or two people will agree, think you know what you're on about and start viewing your .tk website.

@People saying that Naughty Dog wont pull this off, before Uncharted released were you proclaiming that Naughty Dog can only make games based on orange bandicoots? And how wrong would you of been then?

PRO Member

You're the minority in this situation Kid_Loser those two so called "protagonists" are very much unlikable and really shouldn't exist at all, I'm really not looking forward to this game and if Naughty Dog shows this piece of shit off at E3 and waste Sonys show time.
    They aren't "so called protagonists." A protagonist is just the focal character of the story, its pretty obvious who the protagonists are regardless of whether you like them or not. Dunno where you were going with this one here, Do you not know what a protagonist is?

And actually many stories don't feature a protagonist you like or who is meant to be likeable. Anything Bret Easton Ellis does or any other misanthropic work of fiction are good examples. Plenty of works of fiction have quality stories that derive from that tired old hypocritical viewpoint of humanity being generally evil/worthless, and none of them have likeable main characters.

Moreover you aren't in a position to assess their likeability as the game hasn't been played by you or anybody on this forum. You can't determine whether a character is likeable by their pictures, likeability is derived from actions, reactions, and dialogue in a story.

What you are doing is presuming their un-likeability, for what reason? I don't know.

Also, I'm not sure about these characters being charismatic/charming/funny... I don't think they are supposed to be. The tone of this game isn't going to be very light-hearted, and those three character traits would conflict with the tone of the story. Doesn't mean there can't be a humorous or charming scene, but Nathan Drake's character DOES NOT FIT in this story. You can't have a "funny" character in a story like this.

Lastly, how can any of us take your opinions seriously when your first post openly states your desire for the failure of a game you haven't played and stated that you apparently know better than Sony in regards to this game. You're coming from a position where you are precluding yourself from being wrong by writing off the only two sources of information anybody has.

Oh, and I want this game over another Uncharted game... I like the proposition of a risky new IP. I'm not too thrilled by the Zombie-thing, but I'm willing to take a risk because ND is saying all the right things (the game won't be about the zombies, story is going to be character-driven, etc).
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Do i really need to state this? Naughty dog in charge of making Last of Us is one of the worst things i have heard this year. Why? because this is just mindless zombie bullshit. Thought Naughty dog learnt there lesson when the million other Zombie titles flopped.

Oh whats that you say? They are not zombies? Naughty dog has said its not a zombie game? Bullshit! It fits all the credentials of a zombie game and i don't care what their spokespeople say, its a Zombie game and i hope it fails. Who can seriously say that they want this piece of shit over another uncharted game? Im going to make a bet and say that Uncharted will probably go the way of poor old crash bandicoot and spyro. I really hope naughty dog fail on this one, not only is it cliché idea but just from looking at the trailer i can already tell that the two main characters are unlikable.

So the main characters? what a child killer and a drake with a beard? Sorry but i don'/t think anyone will like these two jackasses. Im actually being serious they look as funny/charismatic/charming as a brick wall . Not only this but we haven't seen gameplay only cutscenes which in my opinion is deceiving, i doubt the game will even look that good.

Naughty had a good thing going with uncharted but they have to bring everything to shit and release this crap.

Thanks for reading Angry Parmigiana
    AngryParmigiana.tk

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Trophy Guide Kitten

Alright. For all of you who thinks this is a spammer, well you are all now spammers for posting in a spam thread.

But, because ya'll can't get along like nice civil adults, I will now close this thread. for ya'll
    K? Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123