Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why Last of Us is a Bullshit idea

This is a discussion on Why Last of Us is a Bullshit idea within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Do i really need to state this? Naughty dog in charge of making Last of Us is one of the ...

Banned

Why Last of Us is a Bullshit idea

Do i really need to state this? Naughty dog in charge of making Last of Us is one of the worst things i have heard this year. Why? because this is just mindless zombie bullshit. Thought Naughty dog learnt there lesson when the million other Zombie titles flopped.

Oh whats that you say? They are not zombies? Naughty dog has said its not a zombie game? Bullshit! It fits all the credentials of a zombie game and i don't care what their spokespeople say, its a Zombie game and i hope it fails. Who can seriously say that they want this piece of shit over another uncharted game? Im going to make a bet and say that Uncharted will probably go the way of poor old crash bandicoot and spyro. I really hope naughty dog fail on this one, not only is it cliché idea but just from looking at the trailer i can already tell that the two main characters are unlikable.

So the main characters? what a child killer and a drake with a beard? Sorry but i don'/t think anyone will like these two jackasses. Im actually being serious they look as funny/charismatic/charming as a brick wall . Not only this but we haven't seen gameplay only cutscenes which in my opinion is deceiving, i doubt the game will even look that good.

Naughty had a good thing going with uncharted but they have to bring everything to shit and release this crap.

Thanks for reading Angry Parmigiana
    AngryParmigiana.tk

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Your avatar makes me hungry, and cool story

This post belongs in the game's forum --> Last of Us, The

Welcome to the site

Kid, not loser

For all we know ND could be working on another Uncharted. Your completly hating on a company for wanting to do something new FOR THEM.
    And I for one like these "two jackasses" so your wrong there bro.

INTJ

It's basically 28 days later combined with ICO.

i never seen a companion-as-main-focus game pulled off correctly ever. Wondering if naughty dog might actually do it if they plan it correctly.

also when i first saw the reveal trailer i seriously thought it was uncharted 4 in the future or something.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Your first post and it's hate towards a game that hasen't even come out yet. Just look at Dead Island and how people judged that game on only a trailer and how some were disapointed. Don't judge until the game has come out. As for another Uncharted we have GA for the Vita so if you'r really wanting another Uncharted game get the Vita and play that.

Banned

You're the minority in this situation Kid_Loser those two so called "protagonists" are very much unlikable and really shouldn't exist at all, I'm really not looking forward to this game and if Naughty Dog shows this piece of shit off at E3 and waste Sonys show time.

Thank you Aipher, hopefully i don't get banned on here for speaking my mind. If that is the case R.I.P freedom of speech

No y2cloud i will not be buying Golden Abyss and i will post another thread to explain my reasons

Lvl 5 - Silver

Why you mad bro? Because it's not another TPS or FPS? Maybe because it's not another RPG? The chances of another developer making something unique is as high as Hollywood not making another love story or war movie. This business is not about that anymore its about who can make it better. Everybody has a right to an opinion but dissing a game just because it looks the same as everything else in its genre is just plain stupid.

illegal in 9 countries

Stay angry Parmigiana...I'll be playing and loving The Last of Us while you pout about zombie games.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Im not at all a zombie fan... but I will say this.... Dead Nation fuckin ruled!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by badreligionbomb View Post
    Im not at all a zombie fan... but I will say this.... Dead Nation fuckin ruled!!!
    Yes it did.
    Damn, I feel like playing some Dead Nation now.

Winter Is Coming

How can you have a love or hate opinion on a game that you haven't played yet? You haven't even seen any gameplay footage yet

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Legend...Nuff Said

TROLL!!! Troll alert, troll alert, troll alert.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Have I accidentally stumbled into the gametrailers forums?

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

PRO Member

Perfect time for this :

And hoping a game is going to fail is pretty petty, since it hasn't even come out yet. I hate a lot of games, so I simply don't play them or talk about them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    TROLL!!! Troll alert, troll alert, troll alert.
    Yes i agree Troll alert, but if i was in your shoes i wouldn't give myself away so quickly. Im really not impressed, are you trying to do some patrolling or something? I think you must of self appointed yourself because i don't think any sane person would give that title to you. Come on you literally stumble onto a thread and start spamming this thread with "troll alert" messages? You are trolling you dipshit go away unless you have something useful to add to this conversation. At least the other posters here actually have an opinion what do you have? nothing! that proves you are the troll here. Now go

Nope, nothing

wow, you want a company you actually like to fail? Kind of counterproductive isn't it?

The game will no doubt be awesome as it's made by a really good developer, not even you can deny that. You're clearly just a person who is afraid of change Don't worry, I'm sure another Uncharted will come out for you soon enough

And the game will do really well, no doubt about it.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Judging a game even when it hasn't even come out yet... Stupidest thing i've seen.
    I mean they have released only a trailer or two

Well who i'm to judge what you think of the game. Welcome to the forums.
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Parmigiana View Post
    Yes i agree Troll alert, but if i was in your shoes i wouldn't give myself away so quickly. Im really not impressed, are you trying to do some patrolling or something? I think you must of self appointed yourself because i don't think any sane person would give that title to you. Come on you literally stumble onto a thread and start spamming this thread with "troll alert" messages? You are trolling you dipshit go away unless you have something useful to add to this conversation. At least the other posters here actually have an opinion what do you have? nothing! that proves you are the troll here. Now go
    Calling me a dipshit won't hurt my feelings. Try again, troll.

The Last of Us sounds like it will be a fun game. So what if it has zombies or not zombies or quasi-zombies? Who cares? As long as the story is good and the action and controls are tight, zombies won't matter for the 100th time. Why so serious with the hate-on for this game when it hasn't come out yet.
    The only problem I see for this game is the expectations are so high because of Uncharted that it might not live up to such a high standard, but even if it dips slightly below that, it'll still come out a great game to play.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Player Hater

Oh lord. The fact you only have 3 posts makes me think you are posting this for the lulz, Angry Parmigiana, but in this day and age who can tell? Unfortunately a lot of gamers have an inflated sense of entitlement and rage towards developers for making games when they themselves are capable of sweet fuck all besides bitching about it.

You have done the following...

-Written Naughty Dog off as a developer due to them making a game that neither you or any other person outside of the company have played yet.

-Deemed zombie games to be failures, regardless of what the sales of the Resident Evil/Dead Rising/Left 4 Dead franchises and individual titles like Dead Island, Dead Nation, Undead Nightmare tell us.

-Have stated that you don't care what the spokesman says, you know the truth. Yeah, I'll back you up against someone in the know, for sheezy.

-Told us that you can tell from the trailer that the two main characters are unlikeable. My gosh, you are an insightful one! You can gather so much from so little. How I wish I had your powers of perception.

-Admitted that you hope of the best PS3 -exclusive developers fails. Good one, me too. I hope they all fail. Fuck decent games, I want shitty developers like Rebellion and Artifical Mind and Movement to make the only games released. At least they won't be FUCKING ZOMBIE GAMES.

-You complain that the characters do not look funny/charasmatic/charming. Hold up, let me get Naughty Dog on the phone... "HAI GUYZ! YOU'RE APOCALYPTIC SURVIVAL STORY DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH SMIRKING IN IT!"

-And after all this, you then say "we haven't seen gameplay only cutscenes which in my opinion is deceiving". Oh, but it's enough for you to hail Naughty Dog the Hitler of this console generation. Naughty Dog aren't deceiving you by showing you 'cutscenes', buddy. You're deceiving yourself by thinking you have any hope of being taken seriously when posting shit like this.

Thanks though, made me laugh, and that was probably the point.

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    wow, you want a company you actually like to fail? Kind of counterproductive isn't it? The game will no doubt be awesome as it's made by a really good developer, not even you can deny that. You're clearly just a person who is afraid of change Don't worry, I'm sure another Uncharted will come out for you soon enough And the game will do really well, no doubt about it.
    I'm sorry Chambers, but I have one thing to point out. Just because ND is developing the game, doesn't mean shit. They haven't released anything that isn't Uncharted since 2007. Don't let the popularity of Uncharted tell you this new game will be amazing, Now I'm not saying the game will be bad, I'm just saying that it could very well fail. The OP may be rushing his judgement, but so are you. No offense intended, good sir.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast