No store updates this week?

This is a discussion on No store updates this week? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; US stores updates used to be on a tuesday, and EU store updates used to be on wednesday... and with ...

NSFW

No store updates this week?

US stores updates used to be on a tuesday, and EU store updates used to be on wednesday... and with the addition of the Jak and Daxter Trilogy (and maybe Trine 2(?)) to the EU store, I was really excited for the update. But it isn't here. Did they skip it this week? Because the Vita got updated yesterday in EU, but nothing is new in the PS3 store.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    US stores updates used to be on a tuesday, and EU store updates used to be on wednesday... and with the addition of the Jak and Daxter Trilogy (and maybe Trine 2(?)) to the EU store, I was really excited for the update. But it isn't here. Did they skip it this week? Because the Vita got updated yesterday in EU, but nothing is new in the PS3 store.
    The US Store has been updated. And the EU update is coming, I'm looking at the list of what's coming right now. Although I don't see Trine 2 or JnD.

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    The US Store has been updated. And the EU update is coming, I'm looking at the list of what's coming right now. Although I don't see Trine 2 or JnD.
    Trine 2 I understand, but the disc version of Jak and Daxter release here in europe today, so why isn't the digital version released too? Hmmm.... I guess I'll have to wait for next week then.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yeah im probably looking at the same list ive read everywere else that j n d is coming to the store today but judging by a couple of lists it seems unlikly ido hope its wrong

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Trine 2 I understand, but the disc version of Jak and Daxter release here in europe today, so why isn't the digital version released too? Hmmm.... I guess I'll have to wait for next week then.

I have Jak and Dax HD Collection on pre-order and I'm quite sure it comes out Friday. Unless certain parts of Europe have different release schedules?

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Nope, nothing

Here's the update http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/pl...nd-2012-a.html

You can probably close this thread now