Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You have to read this and help us all!!!!!

This is a discussion on You have to read this and help us all!!!!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; am trying to understand the problem about viewing ppl trophies from vita or the ps3. how about this---->let say you ...

Closing this account

am trying to understand the problem about viewing ppl trophies from vita or the ps3. how about this---->let say you get what you set out to get. everyone that owns a ps3 has to download the new update but the new update will add something for you all that wanted their egos stroked by trophies and for those that dont give 2 sh*t's are stuck with an update that takes away something on our ps3. something that we enjoy using. even if they do give in, they will take away something.

Vive La Révelation!

.. Now just one more reason to not get a Vita right away…
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I always assumed that you'd be able to see the Vita trophies on your PS3. That just seems like a logical and common sense idea when creating a handheld that supports trophies. If they truly have no desire to fix this I think Sony has really dropped the ball here.
    I have to agree 100%, even as some one who is a diehard sony fan. I have owned the playstation from day one, this is just another example of common sense does not apply with sony and how they run their company. I mean for fucks sake, do they not have a team of people that do polls and Q&A with the public to see what is wanted from said public? Just odd and really is hard to understand how they can seem to drop the ball on the smallest shit all the time. However I have no plans to buy a vita, still this is a cluster fuck in the making for sure.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 View Post
    am trying to understand the problem about viewing ppl trophies from vita or the ps3. how about this---->let say you get what you set out to get. everyone that owns a ps3 has to download the new update but the new update will add something for you all that wanted their egos stroked by trophies and for those that dont give 2 sh*t's are stuck with an update that takes away something on our ps3. something that we enjoy using. even if they do give in, they will take away something.
    You sir are an imbecile. I dont want anything stroked by getting trophies. I dont CARE if anybody wants to look at my trophies or not, im merely saying that I/ME/MYSELF want to look at my trophies in one complete list on my main console - my PS3.

Your a member of a forum/trophy guide website and your saying that you dont give a s**t about collecting trophies? You got a signature that reels off all your Platinum Trophies underneath your waste of time comment!!!!

Bit hypocritical if you ask me. And arent you a bit paranoid thinking that just because they will give us an update itll mean they will take something in return? This isnt 'Other OS' we're talking about here mate. Just what exactly did they take from us in the last update that gave us a better browser?

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Coody-Baroody View Post
    You sir are an imbecile. I dont want anything stroked by getting trophies. I dont CARE if anybody wants to look at my trophies or not, im merely saying that I/ME/MYSELF want to look at my trophies in one complete list on my main console - my PS3. Your a member of a forum/trophy guide website and your saying that you dont give a s**t about collecting trophies? You got a signature that reels off all your Platinum Trophies underneath your waste of time comment!!!! Bit hypocritical if you ask me. And arent you a bit paranoid thinking that just because they will give us an update itll mean they will take something in return? This isnt 'Other OS' we're talking about here mate. Just what exactly did they take from us in the last update that gave us a better browser?
    i took it down since you think i care about trophies because in reality i really dont. would you like me to delete some posts since my post count is to high as well? ppl like you are going to keep complaining to sony about something and it is going to turn into something that nobody wants. the only reason why i join this site and been a member for a year is due to the fact the trophy guides are better and if i get stuck in a game i refer to this site. i will be an "imbecile" but an imbecile that dont care. you can call me all the names you want but still will not help your case. btw..would you like me to delete my sen account as well since you think i really care about trophies?

The One and Only

It matters because its supposed to be a cross platform machine. There ARE games you can play online with each other. It also matters because whats the point in having a Trophy comparison mechanic if all my trophies arent on there? My trophies are only for me and i dont care who else has what or what they think of mine but its the point thats important here.

I have ALOT of friends on my PS3 who are old long term friends from previous boosts and real life friends and its important to me and many other people to have a fully functioning friends list. Why is it so hard for the PS3 to see that a Vita is online? Especially as a Vita can see them?
    Commenting on the 1st paragraph: Not that much of a big deal since the trophies still do exist imo, but I do agree that it should've been implemented in the first place.

Commenting on the 2nd paragraph: Agreed.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Im appalled by plenty of stuff mate. You DONT think its APPALING that my ps3 friends cannot see im online when im only on my Vita but I can see THEM? That i can look at all their trophies on my little vita screen but they cant look at my Vita trophies on the most powerful console on the planet atm? That its being pushed as the new big thing of cross platform play but yet its as if the PS3 doesnt even know the Vita exists?

FAR closer to appaling than misguided my friend. You couldve spent that time typing that doing us all, yourself included a favour and emailed Playstation.
    I'm sorry, i get that Sony are being backwards as they often are and i respect the need to rectify their mistake but appalling is just not the right word for it, stupid, badly thought out, missing a trick, those are things i would label it.

It's appalling if someone physically attacks someone else for no discernable reason not something like this.

I concede i was a little short with you about it and you will be glad to know i have e-mailed Sony about the Vita problem too, i want everyone to be happy you know.

On a side note, i have a free Android app that lets me see my friends who are online with the PS3, shouldn't be that tough for Sony to tweak their system to outdo that!

PRO Member

I'm not only concerned about the trophies, but also viewing your friends on a vita from a PS3. How are we supposed to play cross-platform titles such as Wipeout if we don't even know our friends are online. An update would not only fix the trophy issue but also the friends list issue and maybe even the remote play issue. So what may be a small inconvenient update to one person may be helpful to many others.
    I remember the Ps3 update that allowed us to change the time our controllers automatically shut-off..I couldn't care 2 shits about it but I bet someone did, and I didn't go ranting and raving about how it doesn't matter. Updates take a few minutes at least, who really cares if we're on firmware 7.0 as long as we are getting new innovative upgrades it shouldn't matter

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Yeah sorry, but this mod doesn't believe in having two of the same thread.

Buh bye.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...lp-us-all.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12