Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You have to read this and help us all!!!!!

This is a discussion on You have to read this and help us all!!!!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; (IM GOING TO DO THIS THREAD IN THE VITA SECTION TOO SO PLEASE MR MOD, DONT CLOSE THIS OR THE ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You have to read this and help us all!!!!!

(IM GOING TO DO THIS THREAD IN THE VITA SECTION TOO SO PLEASE MR MOD, DONT CLOSE THIS OR THE OTHER DOWN FOR TIDYNESS SAKE, AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE NEED TO SEE THIS????? IN FACT, IF YOU KNOW OF A MORE POPULATED PART OF THE FORUM, PLEASE MOVE IT THERE???)

Hi there,
    After finding out pre launch that my pre ordered Vita will show PS3 trophies but not the other way around i emailed PlayStation UK asking if this is going to be remedied by a future update for the PS3. After an intitial reply telling me its been passed up the ladder, my second reply has just arrived and it does not make good reading;

Response Via Email (Charlotte Deamer)
    23/02/2012 09.28 AM

Hi Dale,
    Thanks for your e-mail about PlayStation Vita (PS Vita).
    I can see from your e-mail that you'd like for your PS Vita trophies to appear on your PlayStation 3 trophy list. I can advise that there are currently no plans to change this in the near future.

We value each piece of feedback that we receive from our users, and I have passed your comments on to the team that deals with this area for their review. Unfortunately due to the number of ideas and requests we receive, we’re unable to respond to users on an individual basis, however I can assure you that the team who deals with this functionality will be made aware of the valuable input that you've provided.

More information about trophies on the PS Vita can be found here.
    If this doesn’t help, please call PlayStation Support on 0844 736 0595, quoting reference 2441660, where one of our team will be happy to help you.
    Thank you,

Charlotte
    PlayStation Team
    Sony Computer Entertainment UK

So you heard her, it is NOT something that is going to happen anytime soon. I myself find this APPALING and basically unacceptable and like she said they get alot of feedback about things so we need to come together for this fellow trophy nuts.
    This is only going to happen if we ALL contact PlayStation en mass DEMANDING that they fix this GLARING cock up. People are saying that it might be due to the PS4 being around the corner but its going to be at least another 18 months before that is launched and we all have our PS3s now.

Now, if you agree with me or you dont, it will take just a few minutes from your day to send them an email ( i suggest sending it to UK playstation like me, I told them id be making a thread and that they should expect some more replies from you guys, if we all use our different region support email address' the requests/complaints will be too sparse to make a difference, just DONT mention your from a different region as theylly just tell you they cant help you and you have to contact your own regions support. Trust me, i know from experience)

Come on guys we need to pull together on this. It cannot sit well with ANYONE on this trophy site that its not going to happen anytime soon, so please, just copy&paste this email address,

[email protected]

demand that your PS3 have your Vita trophies on it and that PS3 friends see us online like we see them?
    PLEASE STAND WITH ME ON THIS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT WITH ME???

Quartercircle Forward.

So basically; Trophies on your PS3 will be viewable on your vita... But trophies from your Vita will not appear on your PS3? Weird and Lame

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Nope, nothing

It is a shame this wont be happening, I'd like to view the trophies my friend have on their Vita, but I don't have a Vita so I can't? That's a bit rubbish.

Oh and, I doubt you need to double post this.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes it is guys it is very lame so please, give them a shout on the email address i gave you. it needs sorting even if you dont have a vita, it is an embarrassment i think. Theyre trying so hard to push this cross platform idea but my PS3 friends dont even know im ONLINE!!!! the trophy thing is just the double whammy! PLEASE EMAIL THEM AT UK PLAYSTATION.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

E-mail sent, lets see if i get the same thing

Lvl 1 - Bronze

THANKS MATE!!! YOU ARE A TRUE GENT!!!

I know i may seem to heavily invested in this but it was one of the main reasons i got a Vita and to not be able to see my COMPLETE collection on my main console is a supreme cock up by Sony imo. Also not being able to see Vita friends online? How are we supposed to play cross platform online gaming?

Such a stupid couple of decisions.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    It is a shame this wont be happening, I'd like to view the trophies my friend have on their Vita, but I don't have a Vita so I can't? That's a bit rubbish.

Oh and, I doubt you need to double post this.

Come on buddy, thats not the attitude. Its not a SHAME it WONT be happening because it IS going to happen if you all just send those emails??? take you less than 5 minutes of your time.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Coody-Baroody View Post
    Come on buddy, thats not the attitude. Its not a SHAME it WONT be happening because it IS going to happen if you all just send those emails??? take you less than 5 minutes of your time.
    Well I meant, it's a shame they didn't have plans to implement it.

Oh, and I've already sent the e-mail

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Misguided? Yes. Appalling? Hardly.

Don't you think you could be appalled by something well,actually appalling instead?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by SonofSonofvenom View Post
    Misguided? Yes. Appalling? Hardly.

Don't you think you could be appalled by something well,actually appalling instead?
    Im appalled by plenty of stuff mate. You DONT think its APPALING that my ps3 friends cannot see im online when im only on my Vita but I can see THEM? That i can look at all their trophies on my little vita screen but they cant look at my Vita trophies on the most powerful console on the planet atm? That its being pushed as the new big thing of cross platform play but yet its as if the PS3 doesnt even know the Vita exists?

FAR closer to appaling than misguided my friend. You couldve spent that time typing that doing us all, yourself included a favour and emailed Playstation.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by chambers35 View Post
    well i meant, it's a shame they didn't have plans to implement it.

Oh, and i've already sent the e-mail
    legend! Thanks man!!!!!!!!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Wow they keep giving me reasons not to buy the vita.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Change is mediocre

I don't fully understand the big deal about this. If my friends on my ps3 can't see that I am online, who cares? Not like they could play a Vita game with me anyway. And at least the Vita has trophies.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I don't fully understand the big deal about this. If my friends on my ps3 can't see that I am online, who cares? Not like they could play a Vita game with me anyway. And at least the Vita has trophies.
    It matters because its supposed to be a cross platform machine. There ARE games you can play online with each other. It also matters because whats the point in having a Trophy comparison mechanic if all my trophies arent on there? My trophies are only for me and i dont care who else has what or what they think of mine but its the point thats important here.

I have ALOT of friends on my PS3 who are old long term friends from previous boosts and real life friends and its important to me and many other people to have a fully functioning friends list. Why is it so hard for the PS3 to see that a Vita is online? Especially as a Vita can see them?

PRO Member

Sent an e-mail
    I'd love this too and it's bugging me that it's not available atm. Seems sloppy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRedCrash View Post
    Sent an e-mail
    I'd love this too and it's bugging me that it's not available atm. Seems sloppy.
    Exactly mate! SLOPPY! it does seem sloppy doesnt it? NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Thanks for your time sending the email my friend. your a true gent.

PRO Member

I hate to bring Xbox up but they've been doing this for years with Games for windows live. You can see those achievements on an xbox console. Why is this so hard for Sony?
    I just wish the people behind this stuff would get their act together. Even the official portable ID doesn't show them. i'd rather have waited another couple of months for a vita release and have them do everything properly.
    And this is just an opinion, i'm not saying xbox is better or anything. I hate console wars, it was just an example of how another company have managed to do a trophy/achievement system over multiple systems.

Platinum Procrastinator

I always assumed that you'd be able to see the Vita trophies on your PS3. That just seems like a logical and common sense idea when creating a handheld that supports trophies. If they truly have no desire to fix this I think Sony has really dropped the ball here.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I swear Sony said they wanted the Vita and PS3 to be linked so it doesn't make sense to not be able to see Vita trophies on PS3. How hard can it be to put that simple feature in the PS3??

PRO Member

Yeah. I thought they were supposed to be interchangeable Thanks for this info Coody

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast