Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What would you suggest to do..

This is a discussion on What would you suggest to do.. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Heh , ya know , it's kinda strange to see whole my friend list around 15-20 lvl , remembering when ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Heh , ya know , it's kinda strange to see whole my friend list around 15-20 lvl , remembering when I was like a baws year ago with 13 lvl .. I decided to keep playing my old games for platinum , I'll see further if I'll buy some of the new releases.

Vive La Révelation!

Hate to break it to you man, but you fell substantially behind your competition/enemies. It might take a while to catch back up. But it’s defiantly possible. Like take me for example, sometimes I go months without getting a single platinum trophy (Because I get bored of playing sometimes). And then sometimes I get platinum’s right on top of each other. It all depends on your mood and or drive. Good luck man!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thnx , gonna hunt some trophies now bigtime

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Mattas22 View Post
    Its 8,000 trophy points per level (from 12 & onwards) so from 13 to 20 it'll take 56,000 trophy points. So your looking at 45 & a half full games platinumed.
    This is probably the most accurate piece of information anybody has posted so far. I have 57 plats and most of my games are at 100% thanks to many PSN games and DLC and I'm only sitting at level 20. Therefore I think you'd have to complete 40-50 full games to make level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    It's going to take you about a couple years before you get near Level 20. That's at least 5,000 trophies.
    He could do it in three or four months depending on what games he played. There's easily 20 or more games than can be platted in a day each or shorter and a lot of other ones that only take 2-5 days. Also, 5,000 trophies would put him closer to level 25-30 depending on if he finished every game he played.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumas View Post
    Thnx , gonna hunt some trophies now bigtime
    Good luck with it. Hopefully you don't get bored by trying to catch up using easy games if that's what you plan on doing.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Nah , now my objective no 1 is to reach bioshock 2 plat , need only 40 online lvl , got 29 :/

Lvl 10 - Platinum

you dont necessarily have to platinum a ton of games, just getting lots of trophies helps boost your level, obviously platinums are worth the most but number of trophies comes into play as well, also dont worry about your friends levels, im way above all my friends levels and they dont seem to care since they play the same online multiplayer games over and over again and i go out and get new games each month or so

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah , I saw that , some of my friends are playing same multiplayer game , so I think it won't be long to catch em.. And how about platinum signatures , anyone still doing this?

Legend...Nuff Said

Just play for fun and the trophies will easily come.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hey dudes , there's still isn't any option to delete unwanted trophies from your list ? (like nba 2k10 ,the bugged platinum..)

Lvl 5 - Silver

No option for removing incomplete trophy list's. Theres alot of opinions on what to do, but the one that stated 56,000 points from 13-20 is pretty much the accurate one, So keep in mind while gettin buku plats with full games of course will help, there is also the option of the cheap games off PSN, and if your a plus member alot of freebie games with trophies. When i started trophy whore'n/hunt'n/slave'n whatever u call it , I played anything/everything that looked EVEN remotely fun that had trophies. While im at level 26,compared to some of the big dog #s thats still low, even with a 63 plat total, but i can say all my plats were attained by me, no friends, no family, me. In the end, if you enjoy playing PS3 games for fun and for trophies, GREAT, dont even worry bout the #, just have fun. Ive never had a PC but my nephew has one & plays WoW alot, and im actually more jealous that he has a chance to play the improved Morrowind game with Oblivion patch,....MorrowOblivion i think. Play what you enjoy, and if you do come back to PS3 for trophies, dont worry bout passing, beating friends, and what not, just play for your enjoyment, thru the games and being proud of the trophies you wanted to get, be it a Platinum or a Bronze (theres a bronze on Rock Band 2 that damn straight should be a Gold,but oh well)

Lvl 4 - Silver

If you really want to catch up to every1 on your friends list you have to do what someone posted earlier and play games that game be platinumed in a day theres plenty out there and pulling some all nighters every once and while will help also, you play while they sleep. Once your done you can go back to working on your longer and more difficult games. I surpassed every1 on my friends list this way when i was trailing like 3 or 4 lvl's behind them, now there eating my dust.

Buy my book, Alteration

Just play. I was a level 17 at 50% before my Vita and Jak Collection, now I'm at 80 some percent. Just play and the trophies follow suit. If you try...

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

PRO Member

my best suggestion is to do what the achievement hunters in WoW do... lots of gaming, little sleep... I had 7 lvl 60's and 3 lvl 80's in WotLK, each with close to 2K achieve points (my 80's were closer to 6 or 7K each) and I quit during that xpack after Onyxia was re-released, so wasn't even a full xpack cycle yet.

Lvl 6 - Silver

As a recovering WoW addict I would have to say stop playing WoW.... At least theres more variety in console games... And the people on WoW...ugh its sad...

And your way ahead of me in trophys so I guess you can feel good about that lol

PRO Member

Well, my old profile was at Level 15 and the profile I'm using now is at Level 9. How about a race to Level 20?

Might make that into a trophy comp for people under Level 15

Now playing
    EVE ONLINE
    Who needs a life anyway

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    your probably looking at a solid 40 trophies at least to get near lvl 20 lol

lol alittle more than that I have 35 atm and I am only level 16 . To hit level 20 you need atleast 60+ trophies or 3500+ total trophies

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    lol alittle more than that I have 35 atm and I am only level 16 . To hit level 20 you need atleast 60+ trophies or 3500+ total trophies
    i realized that a bit after i posted XD lol. man thatll take a while. im only at 11 and level 13

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    That's a closer number than what Urban originally posted but you're over compensating.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

The answer is simple. Break all your competitions' hands. Then leisurely catch-up.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Just buy a pile of games and start playing, trophies will come.
    Click this link , it will tell you how much points it will take to catch up with your friends :
    http://www.****************/forum/ga...nts-guide.html
    you can do it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast