Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sick Of People Saying I Have Ha*ked My MW2 Trophies.

This is a discussion on Sick Of People Saying I Have Ha*ked My MW2 Trophies. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Who cares what other people think. Just delete and block those idiots....

Local Drunk

Who cares what other people think. Just delete and block those idiots.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Negator

Your trophies don't look hacked, but the real concern here is why you think you need to censor the word 'hacked'.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Closing this account

brah, be like SMD or insert the pic below
    BTW....theres an option on your ps3 where you can keep ppl that are not on your friend list from emailing you.

Looking for Grimy's n00bs

Wow I don't know about the MW2 being hacked, but your CSI play has to hacked. That plat is impossible - hmmm makes me think your up something.

avatar and sig by the awesome kid420247

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Who cares what other people think. Just delete and block those idiots.
    yeah,what he said.they are obviously jealous because you can do something others cant.just keep on busting caps in peoples ass's.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Check Those Corners

Haters gonna hate. You look legit to me mate

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd00d View Post
    Wow I don't know about the MW2 being hacked, but your CSI play has to hacked. That plat is impossible - hmmm makes me think your up something.
    It's not impossible, i just followed a guide so i knew where all the clues are etc.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Your trophies don't look hacked, but the real concern here is why you think you need to censor the word 'hacked'.
    Well i censored the word "Hacked" because some forums can be funny about saying things like that or it's forbidden to talk about that kind of thing. I just didn't want to mention the word "Hacked" and get banned or something silly like that from this forum.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    Don't worry mate! Carry on platting! I've had the same thing with my MW2, and few others, like FIFA10 or Batman... It's probably cause they can't platinum a game Lol. MW2 is a very fun plat, the Spec Ops on Veteran are real fun to get to 69. Especially if you're like me who did the co-op ones with two controllers xD
    MW2 and FIFA10 I've heard of. But hacking Batman? Is that even possible? I assume you're talking about Arkham Asylum/City.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd00d View Post
    Please don't say CSI is impossible you'll end up losing respect on here as it's seen to be one of the easiest plats out there lol.

Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

PRO Member

Cry don't worry about the idiots mate. Just block and delete.

Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

Kiwi Defender

Maybe they didn't mean you hacked your trophies, but that you hacked your prestige rank (in case you have 10th prestige or something along the lines)?

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    If Hannah Montana was sitting right next to me, video games is not what we would be doing
    A few years aog I would've called you a pedophile .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Cryogenicide_X View Post
    It's not impossible, i just followed a guide so i knew where all the clues are etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kengriff View Post
    Please don't say CSI is impossible you'll end up losing respect on here as it's seen to be one of the easiest plats out there lol.
    That was sarcasm

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Banned

It don't matter what you do, how you play, what you play... somebody will always have something to say. Here's one of my favorites that popped into my inbox:

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR; 02-27-2012 at 07:13 AM. Reason: can't get the image to fit... o well

PRO Member

I am going to come at this from a different angle...

Why would you WANT to hack MW2's trophies?

MW2 is not a difficult plat. The game is a complete joke on Veteran, none of the SP trophies are glitchy or problematic, the only thing even mildly time consuming is Spec Ops.

MOST of Spec Ops can be handled solo, and actually its preferable in most cases if you are just going for trophies. There are really only 2 or 3 Spec Ops that you want to do Co-op.

Hacking the MW2 plat is the equivalent of hacking an Uncharted plat or Dead Space's plat or Heavy Rain's plat. Is the plat a complete joke? No. Is the plat difficult? Not if you have any skill at games.

There is just 0 reason to...
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

MK Plat = Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    Just block them so they go whine to somebody else.

If Hannah Montana was sitting right next to me, video games is not what we would be doing
    Yea, I'd pee in her butt too. I know...I'mma perv.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Gauss View Post
    I am going to come at this from a different angle... Why would you WANT to hack MW2's trophies? MW2 is not a difficult plat. The game is a complete joke on Veteran, none of the SP trophies are glitchy or problematic, the only thing even mildly time consuming is Spec Ops. MOST of Spec Ops can be handled solo, and actually its preferable in most cases if you are just going for trophies. There are really only 2 or 3 Spec Ops that you want to do Co-op. Hacking the MW2 plat is the equivalent of hacking an Uncharted plat or Dead Space's plat or Heavy Rain's plat. Is the plat a complete joke? No. Is the plat difficult? Not if you have any skill at games. There is just 0 reason to...
    I totally agree with what your saying. MW2 isn't THAT difficult.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR View Post
    It don't matter what you do, how you play, what you play... somebody will always have something to say. Here's one of my favorites that popped into my inbox: [IMG][/IMG]
    Lol, that's funny.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cryogenicide_X View Post
    Lol, that's funny.
    I always got a kick out those messages ... I did play COD4 a lot ... made GB playoffs... so when I kicked some ass on S&D in public matches the hate mail would roll in... but it never bothered me, as it shouldn't you... sometimes the best come back is not responding to someone because you don't give them that satisfaction of knowing what they said got to you... as you can see in my photo ... there's an "RE" ... I don't mind engaging in a little verbal or messaging trash talk... but I never take it serious... otherwise I'd have to "get money" to know "wat reall life is..."! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12