Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

One game friends sorta annoy!

This is a discussion on One game friends sorta annoy! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; It doesn't really bother me that some of them want to play the same game all the time or game ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

It doesn't really bother me that some of them want to play the same game all the time or game mode, Zombies in Black Ops, but what is really annoying is when they keep sending game invites to play zombies all the time. Even when they know you don't want to, or don't like playing it, they keep sending invites. You would think that when someone says they don't to play that game, don't keep sending another 4 or 5 more invites. Needless to say they aren't in my list anymore.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    Sadly I used to be one of these mindless drones. When I got my PS3 in '09, I had received MW2 for Christmas and I was instantly hooked. I continued to play that game to early 2011, fortunately I saw the light!
    I used to be in that situation as well. But with Uncharted 2.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    It doesn't really bother me that some of them want to play the same game all the time or game mode, Zombies in Black Ops, but what is really annoying is when they keep sending game invites to play zombies all the time. Even when they know you don't want to, or don't like playing it, they keep sending invites. You would think that when someone says they don't to play that game, don't keep sending another 4 or 5 more invites. Needless to say they aren't in my list anymore.
    Never had a problem with people constantly sending me invites because if I did they'd be deleted pretty quick.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 7 - Gold

Doom cares not for what games my slaves play. I'm not snobbish enough to warrant whatever game anyone plays as "shitty" nor do I consider myself an elite gamer no matter what plat I have. I can walk around and call myself a Bioware RPG expert because I have every plat of the games they've released on the PS3 but I don't because I don't care nor do I think anyone will care either. It just makes you look like an ass.
    Last edited by Doctor_Doom; 02-28-2012 at 12:47 AM.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Regional Manager of War

I usually focus on one game until I get the or I am bored of it. There are a few PSN games I will always play like Crystal Defenders and Daytona USA because I always find them fun to play. If I had money to buy MW3, that would be my main focus right now but unfortunately Im to broke to afford new games . My friend list is mixed up with trophy hunters and people who play games for fun so I rarely see anyone play the same game unless its a sports game, rpg, or online shooter than its understanable.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't care what the people on my friends list play. I have more than a few friends who are always playing CoD/MW. But what does annoy me is one of them always has something to say about the games that I play, and his only argument to why I shouldn't play a game is the supposed "bad reviews" it received.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    Looks to me like you need new friends.
    Lol i guess i might!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Pretty much every one on my friends list is quite active and they all play a variety of games and yeah on the odd occassion people do chat to me and i to them.if its a popular game then some people will hit me up.take for example streets of rage.when we were without psn for a while and we all got free ps+,quite a few people on my friends list got that game including myself and i played with quite a few people for the multiplayer trophy.if people arent answering you or they are blatantly ignoring you,like Chambers said,just delete them.out with the old and in with the new sometimes
    Mhmm i need to make that my new philosophy!

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    I'm getting a complex with people sticking their tongues out at me on here.

nuff said

Where Ac3 when you need him? I need a cup of cement mate lol

Sig by Apokolypz

Chuck Norris Approved.

I used to have a large list of friends from MW2 then as you said that is all they played. Then it got to be the ignorant fucking invites when I wasn't even playing MW2. So I just went on a delete spree, really why in the hell do people invite you to a game you aren't even playing?

Originally Posted by Feral

I still use the ole, How bout you drink a tall cold glass of shut the fuck up. However I've added the cement version and did use it today at work, have to say us southern boys aren't used to that one.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Lvl 7 - Gold

if you're irritaded by people in your friends-list, block 'em...problem solved...

Lvl 7 - Gold

I have friends on my list that only play shooters That sometimes comes in handy to get a trophy..
    But most people in my list switch up games alot..

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post

nuff said

You bastard lol.

Chopper is fuckin awesome and that bit at the end with Bevan is just classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    I used to have a large list of friends from MW2 then as you said that is all they played. Then it got to be the ignorant fucking invites when I wasn't even playing MW2. So I just went on a delete spree, really why in the hell do people invite you to a game you aren't even playing?

Originally Posted by Feral

I still use the ole, How bout you drink a tall cold glass of shut the fuck up. However I've added the cement version and did use it today at work, have to say us southern boys aren't used to that one.
    That is a classic mate, I want a shirt that says that.

Ha ha you educate them mate, we'll make an Aussie out of you yet

Check Those Corners

Damn, I didn't think you knew. Yeah but check out my profile on here and you'll see I recently earned trophies for MX Vs ATV Reflex. I'm getting a complex with people sticking their tongues out at me on here. I'm gonna go rock and cry in the corner now Where Ac3 when you need him? I need a cup of cement mate lol.
    lol because MX Vs ATV Reflex sucks also! Your twice as much in the list now. Smooth move mate.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    lol because MX Vs ATV Reflex sucks also! Your twice as much in the list now. Smooth move mate.
    You are nasty lol. Well I like it and that's all that matters because I'm the one playing it. You didn't say you don't like Mafia II before. At least you didn't stick your tongue out at me again lol.

Check Those Corners

You are nasty lol. Well I like it and that's all that matters because I'm the one playing it. You didn't say you don't like Mafia II before. At least you didn't stick your tongue out at me again lol.
    lol i didnt stick out my tongue this time did I?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

They play what they play. I have a friend who keeps talking about how he wants to play me in NBA 2k12, but his card shows that only game he has played ever is COD. . I don't necessarily have a problem with it.

Local Drunk

lol i didnt stick out my tongue this time did I?
    You bastard, you are officially on my tongue cutting list right next to Kerwan lol.

Check Those Corners

You bastard, you are officially on my tongue cutting list right next to Kerwan lol.
    Aww, I wonder why.

Local Drunk

Aww, I wonder why.
    Yeah it's a mystery.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123