Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

One game friends sorta annoy!

This is a discussion on One game friends sorta annoy! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; One game friends are people on your friends list that plays only ONE game! And by one I mean (and ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

One game friends sorta annoy!

One game friends are people on your friends list that plays only ONE game! And by one I mean (and this is me) only playing Mw3 its like for next 365 days until the new CoD comes out this is what they play day in day out! When I met these friends in another CoD i didnt expect them to be only playing one type of game! Its like at least jump on anything else theres a world of Ps3 exclusives out there! LBP, Uc3, KZ, hell even Playstation Home!

Maybe im being a little OCD crazy or something being going on my friends list I and never seeing a new game title under their user name tends to get annoying! Its like what do you bring to the table on my friends list? Cuz when I ask them to at least help me get a trophy in the game you play everyday and you dont reply and just ignore that tends to get a bit frustrating!

All I want is for people to switch it up a bit so that maybe I can ask them some questions about a game we both have. But I know some may not have as much/no money, but thats why we have Bdays and Xmas!

I dont know does anyone else feel this way? Or am I just a madman?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Ive one on my list that just play Black Ops, funny thing is we added each other when we played uncharted 2. He/she have not touched another game other than BO now..........
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 6 - Silver

Sounds like you need to cull your friends list and add some new ones

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

An old-fashioned cowboy

Looks to me like you need new friends.

Nope, nothing

I'm no sure why it bothers you as much as it does, well, I do understand about the part with them not helping you. Just delete people you don't talk to any more, simple

I've got to the point with my friends list that it's just full of people I get along with and can chat to, half of them I don't even game with, and haven't for months.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Yeah, I see so many friends either playing shit games or the games shit games. It irritates me. A lot.

Local Drunk

My PSN friends always playing different games. It would piss me off if they were only playing one game even if that game was Uncharted lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Yeah, I see so many friends either playing shit games or the games shit games. It irritates me. A lot.
    I hope I'm not included in that comment.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Pretty much every one on my friends list is quite active and they all play a variety of games and yeah on the odd occassion people do chat to me and i to them.if its a popular game then some people will hit me up.take for example streets of rage.when we were without psn for a while and we all got free ps+,quite a few people on my friends list got that game including myself and i played with quite a few people for the multiplayer trophy.if people arent answering you or they are blatantly ignoring you,like Chambers said,just delete them.out with the old and in with the new sometimes

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    My PSN friends always playing different games. It would piss me off if they were only playing one game even if that game was Uncharted lol.

I hope I'm not included in that comment.
    No of course not.

I'm in OP's friend list...and I know I'm not on his list of shit players.

Kid, not loser

just delete bro. im starting to only have friends with people that collect trophies, since they arnt the ones that play cod over n over n over till it gets rereleased the next year. i for one am annoyed by people like that, because they think they are hardcore gamers, but no, they are not even close.

Closing this account

if i was on your friend list, you would probably think am crazy as well. the only way for ppl to tell if i have a new game is seeing that title under my SEN name of the game am playing and if it doesn't say NBA 2K. some ppl just like playing that one game. like me. am the type of person that play sports games that the season is in. right now its basketball season so...NBA 2K, once i get MLB 2K12, i will only play that until the season is over or i get a new basketball game. i dont buy a lot of games.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    No of course not.

I'm in OP's friend list...and I know I'm not on his list of shit players.
    Good to know

Yeah because you are always switching what you're playing, which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 View Post
    if i was on your friend list, you would probably think am crazy as well. the only way for ppl to tell if i have a new game is seeing that title under my SEN name of the game am playing and if it doesn't say NBA 2K. some ppl just like playing that one game. like me. am the type of person that play sports games that the season is in. right now its basketball season so...NBA 2K, once i get MLB 2K12, i will only play that until the season is over or i get a new basketball game. i dont buy a lot of games.
    You also play WKC

Noob Member

I can't seem to find any problem with that. I mean, it's his/her right to play whatever game he/she likes. It's his/her ps3.

Also, i hope kerwan is not pissed with what i play too. lol

Now this is Podracing

Thats what my list used to look like. but I rubbed off on them and now theres a nice variation. I did add most of them as friends due to a CoD game though

Closing this account

You also play WKC
    that dont count, i haven't that yet.

Local Drunk

that dont count, i haven't that yet.
    It counts as a different game though.

Glad I didn't say anything bad about my PSN friends seeing as a lot of them are posting here lol. Don't worry guys and girls, I have no problem with any of you if I did we wouldn't be friends.

Closing this account

It counts as a different game though. Glad I didn't say anything bad about my PSN friends seeing as a lot of them are posting here lol. Don't worry guys and girls, I have no problem with any of you if I did we wouldn't be friends.
    true but i need a break from that game. the horror oh the bloody stinking horror of grinding in that game.

Local Drunk

true but i need a break from that game. the horror oh the bloody stinking horror of grinding in that game.
    Yeah bloody grinding. I was interested in that game a while back then my mate told me how much of a grind it was and I decided againest. Basketball is a good break.

Closing this account

Yeah bloody grinding. I was interested in that game a while back then my mate told me how much of a grind it was and I decided againest. Basketball is a good break.
    i dont mind it but i have to do at leat 300 hrs plus of it. i prefer to shove a pencil up my nose. at least it doesn't have online trophies.

Local Drunk

i dont mind it but i have to do at leat 300 hrs plus of it. i prefer to shove a pencil up my nose. at least it doesn't have online trophies.
    Shit, that's heaps long. Ha ha. That's a bonus then,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast