Looking for Tips on Youtube Monetization for PS3 Gameplay

This is a discussion on Looking for Tips on Youtube Monetization for PS3 Gameplay within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Can someone please give me some tips on Youtube monetization for gameplay? If anyone is familiar with monetization for Youtube ...

Synthwave <3

Looking for Tips on Youtube Monetization for PS3 Gameplay

Can someone please give me some tips on Youtube monetization for gameplay? If anyone is familiar with monetization for Youtube videos I would appreciate any information you can give. When I signed up to monetize my ads they were at first accepted, but then later rejected.

They said "if you can provide documentation that you have the necessary commercial use rights for all elements in your video, please take a moment to learn how to claim rights to a video, and then submit documentation using the links above.

Where should I go to get the documentation that I have rights to my gameplay videos? I know that a lot of other gamers are monetizing on Youtube, but do they really contact every game company to get documentation for Youtube? I am having trouble getting replies from a few game companies that I've contacted so that is why I am asking for advice.

If anyone is familiar with this and can give me some advice please post below. Thanks! :-)

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Well when you want to make youtube money, they just add ads to your videos and when someone clicks on it they give you a few cents.
    My friend used to do it and made a few bucks off one of his homemade videos.

Personally, I don't do it, I rather just keep videos up just for the heck of it.

Oh, and when you post up stuff and expect money from it, most of the material should be original or else you'll have to deal with all this copyrights stuff.
    But i think now they have different licensing for videos..

I really don't know what else to say since I'm not really up to date on the issue.
    Hope this helped.
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I don't think you'll have luck with this anymore. This is exactly the kind of thing that SOPA and PIPA were going to go after. Yes, you may have bought the game and played the game, but you didn't make the game. You have no rights to profit off recorded footage of the game, just because you recorded it. There's no resolution to this problem. Just get a job, or record yourself doing something like on Jackass, and try to monetize that. You'd have better luck.

Zip Zop, Zoobity Bop!

It is to my understanding that gameplay would not be eligible to be monetized, since it's not your intellectual work...I don't think that Toby Turner's channel TobyGames makes money off of those videos, but the ones that he is in physically...