Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help me to decide.

This is a discussion on Help me to decide. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'd choose LA Noire.....

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'd choose LA Noire..

Awesome Sig Made By BLADIAAAAAAA!!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Having only played LA Noire and Mass Effect 2, I can only lend my opinion on those.

LA Noire is a fun game, but really tedious. It started off really fueling my expectations for a great storyline with a compelling ending and really rich character development... the high point was definitely the middle of the game, and by the time I got to the vice and arson desks it really started getting repetitive.

Mass Effect 2 on the other hand is a real masterpiece, all in all just a top notch RPG/action game. If you're into story lines I have to say it is one of the best in any game I've ever played, and the science fiction universe is probably my favorite in any video game, movie, etc. The gameplay can get a little tedious at times but there are always breaks in between such as exploring a planet/city, mining for resources to spend on upgrades, or talking to your crew. I think it really gives you as much as you want out of it... a great storyline/gameplay if that's all your interested in, or if you want, you can do everything there is to do and really get 50+ hrs out of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12