Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

How to spot a "trophy hacker"

This is a discussion on How to spot a "trophy hacker" within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by jarethgeason I have once used a trophy hack on fuel,the only other time I would want to ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by jarethgeason View Post
    I have once used a trophy hack on fuel,the only other time I would want to use a trophy is for games that have online trophies that you get any more can't I.e Fifa 09 (this maybe the next game I do the trophy hack for just so I can get the online trophies I missed

LLWS 2010|The Price is Right : Decades|Trine 2|Rock Band 2|Monopoly Streets|Assassins Creed 2|NFS Shift|Family Game Night & 3|Dante's Inferno|Sonic Generations|Madden 10&11|Little Big Planet|Arkham Asylum|Toy Story 3|Heavy Rain|Infamous| Fallout 3|Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands|GoW 1,2,3 & Origins Collection|Borderlands|CoD W@W|Mw2|Sly 1&2|Sonic's Genesis Collection|Jak: Precursor Legacy

Lvl 5 - Silver

I have once used a trophy hack on fuel,the only other time I would want to use a trophy is for games that have online trophies that you get any more can't I.e Fifa 09 (this maybe the next game I do the trophy hack for just so I can get the online trophies I missed
    Come on, u missed some trophies.. Forget fifa09, just move on dude. You will survive without that platinum.. Too bad u already have a skid mark from Fuel, but no need to keep crapping your pants

Lvl 4 - Silver

Its called a saved editor and you still have to work for the trophies, instead of playing a entire play thru people go to a web site and copy from the save editor and then will copy that persons file to theres and then play. Instead of having to play a entire story line they will copy the editors file and play at the end,beat the boss and then trophy pops. I know someone that did theres on there account and some files make trophies pop right then and there. Others you still need to do a lil work!!

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Oh Oh i think ive spotted a trophy hacker.Was admitting to hacking trophys part of the "how to spot a trophy hacker"

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Those are two different things if you see this

earned this on December 13, 1901 that is simply a error with the servers and thats not the persons fault because it could happen to anyone

but if you see this

Prototype

AU
    Noob earned this 4 months ago on November 12, 2011 at 10:35 am
    Achieve a rating of Gold or better in all Events.

PT
    Noob earned this 4 months ago on November 12, 2011 at 10:12 am
    Achieve a Platinum Medal in all Events.

Basically any timestamp you see that contradicts itself because the above mentioned is impossble to do if you played the game legitimately
    Think he was talking about trophies with NO TIME STAMP.... And to answer the person's question....

Quote Originally Posted by System H View Post
    Can a hacked plat have no time stamps? There is a guy on my PSN friend list with a MvC3 plat and most of the trophies have no time stamp.
    Yes and no. All that means is just that trophies were earned prior to the account being assigned to your friends account. So the only way you can easily determine if it was really hacked, is if the online trophies have no time stamp. Other than that, you can't determine if it was or wasn't hacked without your friend being truly honest with you.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

worlds biggest welch fan

Quote Originally Posted by BEAMER231 View Post
    I DONT hack any of my platinums nor buy any platinums. I was just telling everyone how the people hack and buy platinums. You can even look at my trophy list, do i have GT5, GTA4, SOCOM, FUEL, COD Classic, LittleBigPlanet 2 or Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plat? No i dont. Hakoom sells platinums and also duck360 was selling Dark Souls Platinum.
    damn there making money off plats that's a low blow some professionals they are, So its kind of like those fuckers who got rich selling gold on WOW and characters too.
    desperate nerds with no goals
    SIG BY ME

FFXIII Plat #35 trophy #5,000 goal reached

United Military Gamers

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    400 - 800 hours for SOCOM, that's insane. Don't see the point in hacking trophies, it's pretty sad. If I can't plat a game legitimately then I'm not going to plat it, full stop end of story.
    The time to plat this game sounds almost true, because I played this game on 2 separate accounts, I'm maybe somewhere in that time between both but haven't plat'd it yet, might get back on to see how the servers are....

United Military Gamers - like us on Facebook

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by nevetsteven2 View Post
    damn there making money off plats that's a low blow some professionals they are, So its kind of like those fuckers who got rich selling gold on WOW and characters too.
    desperate nerds with no goals
    Hate on the losers who buy trophies, not the people who sell them. I hear some of them are cool guys.

PRO Member

When the SOCOM save file glitch first came about i was mega pissed because id played the game for over 100 hours and was only 43% of the trophies. I never even knew what the platinum trophy looked like and all of a sudden everyone sad enough had it. But now im not too fussed because for everyone that used the glitch makes my legit platinum so much better.

PRO Ninja

i've even seen a red person (yup he's on the leaderboard global rank top 500) on here with a hacked plat, so it's probably legal to hack plats.

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNinjaKen View Post
    i've even seen a red person (yup he's on the leaderboard global rank top 500) on here with a hacked plat, so it's probably legal to hack plats.
    Ofcourse it is because hacking trophies doesn't affect Sony financially so I don't blame them for not taking any action. Honestly people who use these methods leave them on the leaderboard its not hurting anyone, I just get offended when they cheat for a and take full credit for actually playing the game.

Trophy Guide Kitten

I think you are mistaken. None of our admins does not have a hacked plat. Not to mention IF they did, wouldn't make it legal O.o
    K? Thanks

Retired TrophyGuide Ninja

A red person... global rank top 500... on this site? Nope, you haven't seen anything like that.

Negator

Completely false.

PRO Member

Name him or GTFO

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Name him or GTFO
    well, it's seems like his color is orange not red lmao, sorry man but i think he was red before. why should i name him, you all know him as princess conn and he is a nice person unlike some other douchebag (drago you have an inferiority complex and it is fully justified, and please commit 切腹).

how do i know he has a hacked plat? just check out his SOCOM: Confrontation weapon trophies, all were earned December 30th 2009 at 9:27AM to 9:30AM
    no offence to you conn or any mod on this site, i'm not surprised if i get perma-banned from this site now lol

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

Aussie Furry, Bitch

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

well, it's seems like his color is orange not red lmao, sorry man but i think he was red before. why should i name him, you all know him as princess conn and he is a nice person unlike some other douchebag (drago you have an inferiority complex and it is fully justified, and please commit 切腹).

how do i know he has a hacked plat? just check out his SOCOM: Confrontation weapon trophies, all were earned December 30th 2009 at 9:27AM to 9:30AM
    no offence to you conn or any mod on this site, i'm not surprised if i get perma-banned from this site now lol
    He regrets that decision, and he's not going to get banned for hacking something ages ago before he became staff. There's a difference.

PRO Member

Everyone who is close to conn knows that... The difference between conn and other people who hack lie about earning the plat themselves, plus he only did that one cuz everybody else was doing it at that time and he regrets it. I don't see why you decided to point it out though... It makes you come across as a prick!

You say I have a inferior complex and if I'm not mistaken you called me a douchbag? Is here anything else you would like to add?

Sig by Smashguy

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Is here anything else you would like to add?
    I do.

You're a doodie head.

Trophy Guide Kitten

I knew it wasn't an admin, and pfft whatever, conn hacking is old news, we can't go around banning hackers, it really has no effect on the site so it would be pointless. HOWEVER, insulting members isn't a smart idea and could lead to some trouble
    K? Thanks

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast