Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

How to spot a "trophy hacker"

This is a discussion on How to spot a "trophy hacker" within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Helyx I do. You're a doodie head. You're a doodie head X2 >:F...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I do.

You're a doodie head.
    You're a doodie head X2 >:F

Sig by Smashguy

Big Boss

hehe thanks guys for supporting me i guess? but yeah everyone knows i have hacked before, its not a good idea to hack and me hacking a plat doesnt make it "legal" so i recommend no one does it or you'll regret it anyways.

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by connman88 View Post
    hehe thanks guys for supporting me i guess? but yeah everyone knows i have hacked before, its not a good idea to hack and me hacking a plat doesnt make it "legal" so i recommend no one does it or you'll regret it anyways.
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I agree with you completely...wait, where did the post I was replying to go? Being new at this sucks...hahahha
    Last edited by Boe50; 03-19-2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: ??

MK Plat = Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by connman88 View Post
    Can't you delete game save and data files to remove the falsely earned trophies from your list? I mean, if you really regret it that is. I'm not sure if that would remove them from your list. I just figured that if you really did regret it, you'd do anything in your power to make it right, right?

Word is Bond

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    Can't you delete game save and data files to remove the falsely earned trophies from your list? I mean, if you really regret it that is. I'm not sure if that would remove them from your list. I just figured that if you really did regret it, you'd do anything in your power to make it right, right?
    Once trophies have been sync'd to the PSN, there's no way to remove them...no matter how much you regret it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boe50 View Post
    I agree with you completely...wait, where did the post I was replying to go? Being new at this sucks...hahahha
    So... Who did you agree with?

Sig by Smashguy

MK Plat = Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Once trophies have been sync'd to the PSN, there's no way to remove them...no matter how much you regret it.
    Well that sucks donkey balls. I didn't even think about them being on the PSN system. Oh well. All water under the bridge now huh?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567