Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ever Regret Purchasing Something on The PSN Store?

This is a discussion on Ever Regret Purchasing Something on The PSN Store? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Game: Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam. ($14.99). Reason Upset: I remember the old days of BF: Vietnam, the original on ...

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Ever Regret Purchasing Something on The PSN Store?

Game: Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam. ($14.99).

Reason Upset:I remember the old days of BF: Vietnam, the original on PC so I was just pumped to buy the expansion for Bad Company 2 but I should have known better that the community would be completely dead by now. I can't find a game w/ over 3+ players for each team since purchasing the add on a few hours ago.

& that's all for now, on the other hand the VIP pass is lovely (bought today) & everything else I've boughten throughout my time has been worth it.

What about you?
    Last edited by Chaotically-Epic; 03-07-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World - couldn't get into it. I liked the demo, but after playing for an hour I hated it.
    Dead Nation - ugh, it went for free 5 months after I bought it.

MK Plat = Overrated

I've only bought four PSN games; Rocketbirds, Trine, Trine 2, and Tumble. I made sure I was going to like them. Played demos, when available, and watched YouTube videos of the gameplay and read reviews to make sure I was going to like them. I'm very picky with the games I buy. So, no, I have never regretted a single PSN or retail purchase I've made.

Gaming since PONG !

soooooooooooooo many bad choices made... cant even begin to list em....... now i just jot down the things i am thinking of getting ....waiting...... wait some more..... see if its on sale... or free.. then decide

PRO Member

High Velocity Bowling-Never been into the motion controls and didn't realize this game used them before I bought it.
    Military Madness:Nectaris-i actually like the game but online was dead from first day I got it which was disappointing.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Nothing for me. I carefully choose what I buy.

Local Drunk

No, I barely ever buy anything in the Playstation Store but everything have bought was worth it.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wow the list of mine goes around the block. Pain, Battle Fantasia, .detuned, mostly everything I've bought and then went free from playstation plus

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The ones I bought that I regret are Dungeon Defenders and Pain. Dungeon defenders would have been way better on the computer.

Zip Zop, Zoobity Bop!

PAIN is kinda fun, but hard as crap...Haven't gotten a single trophy...I'm not ever buying DLC for it either...

MK Plat = Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    No, I barely ever buy anything in the Playstation Store but everything have bought was worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Nothing for me. I carefully choose what I buy.
    Thank you guys. There are several threads out there like this one and just about everybody has regrets. I'm glad to see there are more than just a few smart....oh wait...never mind.

O_o

Dead Nation. 'Nuff Said.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Some magic cards game I downloaded, I don't remember the name. The only reason I got it was because when the network went down for all that time there was that reward bonus thing when it came back on and one of the rewards was a month free of Playstation+ so I did it and downloaded all the free stuff I could with it and one of them was some Magic card game, I didn't know what it was tried playing it, and it was really stupid, so now I'll forever have a 2% on my game trophy list.
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.

Lvl 5 - Silver

i only buy retail games not any psn store games whatso ever
    PERFECT PLATINUM STREAK

Lvl 4 - Silver

one the first PSN games i bought noby noby boy, just seems to weird to me i know its like katamari darmarcy but id rather play that cause it seems cool but NNB just didn't impress me plus i have to get the trophies now which i cant be bothered doing

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Nope, nothing

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, wasn't as good as it looked put it that way :stare:

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    Game: Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam. ($14.99).

Reason Upset:I remember the old days of BF: Vietnam, the original on PC so I was just pumped to buy the expansion for Bad Company 2 but I should have known better that the community would be completely dead by now. I can't find a game w/ over 3+ players for each team since purchasing the add on a few hours ago.
    Damn I was thinking of purchasing this...guess I wont bother if theres never any full games happening

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

☆ Zzz...Zzz... ☆

Crysis.

At the time I was thinking of picking up Crysis 2 since it was pretty cheap and I liked what I played of it, so seeing the first game in the series pop up on the store all brand spanking new I bought it and well... didn't really like it all that much and aint played it ever since really, aside a few days ago out of boredom and I still don't like it. ha.

Dungeon Defenders would have been better on PC, but I didn't know it was even on PC till after I started looking some stuff up, and after finding out we weren't gona get some DLC/Updates left a sour taste in my mouth.. but I still like it enough considering I didn't pay that much for it if I compare it to Crysis.

So yeah, only really 1 game I'm abit miffed about buying and the other would have been better on a different platform, but I can tolerate it enough to still enjoy that game.
    ~★|Avatar and Sig made by the amazing Auburn|★~

Lvl 7 - Gold

Fat Princess
    It was fun but I played the demo like nothing else mattered and when I bought it I found out I was tired of it

Mushroom Wars
    wtf was I thinking? it sucked, tired of it the minute I started playing it

Medal of Honor Frontline

It owned but day after I bought it I found out my friend had it

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 6 - Silver

trash panic.
    it's really shit, and was quite expensive when i bought it... now have no trophies on it and am never gonna get any 'cause its too hard, and too, well, shit.
    but i was drunk..
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast