Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Wife gets punched and beaten over a Playstation

This is a discussion on Wife gets punched and beaten over a Playstation within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Reminds me of the time an ex gf of mine, after a night at the bar, got stupid. She attacked ...

Banned

Reminds me of the time an ex gf of mine, after a night at the bar, got stupid. She attacked me with a kitchen knife and slashed the inside of my arm. From the elbow down to the wrist... I started walking backwards away from her and she started kicking my shin with her shoes on, as hard as she could. She backed me in a corner, literally, and got me to the point where I finally snapped. I threw one side kick as hard as I could off her chest and sent her flying across the room. She jumped up and said she was calling the cops. I said "I'll one up you on that, I'll see you there." I got in my truck and drove drunk to the station.

After a long interview, I was breath-a-lyzed, released, and given a ride home. The cops couldn't find her, when they finally did a few days later they had me come in to proceed with charges against her. And like a chump hey like a chump hey... I dropped them.

For what that woman did (for the purpose of pretending it is real) and what she got back was overboard. If that punch was real it was way over the top. He was doing a good enough job restraining her.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    Wow, only you would find a way to turn something so stupid into a Sony bash. And no, this is not proof of what Sony does to families. Just wow.... Is this what we have to look forward to with the next generation of kids?
    it's a joke.

Lvl 4 - Silver

it just goes to show how society has manged to unleash its anger on the most stupidest things i mean it a playstation not a piece of jewelry or a bank account this is a sad display. or this could be all fake and there trying to show how the gaming industrie affects peoples lives both mentally and physically both showing drastic changes in behavior

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by rsheale View Post
    why would they be filming that situation?!!?!????

that must've been as real as wwf
    I assume they broke up and he was there getting his stuff or something by the sounds of it. so she prob hid the camera as she knew something like this would happen and she has proof to the cops etc. They were both in the wrong on this occasion however there is NO reason to hit a girl EVER, especially with that size difference he is like double her size.

HOWEVER in saying that some girls use this to their advantage and think they can hide behind that sheild. some girls behaviour is begging to get a good smack to the face. I usually get a friend of mine thats a girl to do it tho on the rare occasion it happens to me

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

i can't see this happening as an accident while filming on a camera this is 100% fake until we are all proven wrong.

Negator

Before I get into my personal thoughts on this, I'd just like to make it clear that beating your wife (or any woman) is uncalled for.

She's obviously set this camera up in an attempt to instigate a confrontation to use against him in some legal manner. The female tells the guy to leave in the beginning of the video, but it's obvious that he's already in the process of taking his possessions in an attempt to leave. When he questions her about the rest of his property, she not only blocks (what I assume to be the item in question) his way, but deliberately forces him to use physical means to get past her...

Unfortunately for him, he just punches the bitch (yeah, I assume she's a bitch...you don't fuck with a man's PS3) and never gets the chance to get his shit and leave. So, ultimately, he looks like an asshole, and she looks like the victim...which was her goal from the start.

If this had been an ongoing abusive relationship, she can only blame herself for not involving authorities earlier in aiding her in the removal of a (supposedly) abusive man in an attempt to protect her children and herself.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

United Military Gamers

Real or not, all I heard was something PS3 and wham......punkboi's like that give men a bad rep....

United Military Gamers - like us on Facebook

Lvl 8 - Gold

There was no need to swear in front of the kids and there was need to kick the PS3/TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    more or less this is more proof of what sony does to families
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    it's a joke.

We all know how you are.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The title is over dramatic and the woman touched him first.

I ain't for abuse on women, but you can't be saying, "Self-defense" when you attacked first. The fuck? lol
    A PlayStation 3 World Warrior

I love to play Street Fighter and The King of Fighters

Noob Member

Did she die?

Winter Is Coming

Looks fake to me, but IF it's not then he's an arse for hitting so hard and she's a bitch for hitting him first. Both phsyically aggressive, they seem well suited. Too many women think they can hit a guy then hide behind the 'you can't hit a women' rule.

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yo that bitch swung first. She deserved what she got. That being said, I found this shit funny, sad but funny.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Game on....

This video will probably end up on the news and in the newspapers

Lvl 4 - Silver

man i agree with most on here, fake video...i like how as soon as he turn around he went right for the camera???? thats not obvious

Lvl 9 - Gold

Like Ps360 said, the girl swung at him first, which he blocked. But before he straight up punched her, it looked like she went after him again, and actually got his face. Maybe not hard, but got him. And I'm sorry, but that's twice... at that point, imho, he's now got the "self-defense", as she's shown twice that she's trying to harm him. And one of the best ways to end a conflict is with overwhelming force. He got her one time, and she stopped. End of conflict, end of pain being inflicted on either party. That's the way it should go down. If they'd gone into a pussy back and forth, it would have caused more harm to both of them.

All that said, the fact that he went straight for the camera after dragging her away is basically all the proof you need that this is staged. If she'd "hidden" the camera, how did he know exactly where to go in order to stop it once they were done with their "scene". Attention whores. Sad that they had to put on their little play in front of kids, though. That's not cool.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    All that said, the fact that he went straight for the camera after dragging her away is basically all the proof you need that this is staged. If she'd "hidden" the camera, how did he know exactly where to go in order to stop it once they were done with their "scene". Attention whores. Sad that they had to put on their little play in front of kids, though. That's not cool.
    she could of been in a rush to record some evidence and placed it in a terrible easy-to-spot location

or a idiot

either one

or both

Retired

Well, someone posted here last year about a guy who killed his mother because of a console, I think he burnt her or something.. sad..

What has the world become?

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    I doubt it was staged, because if the intent was to get 'hits', they would have edited the final seconds of the video in an attempt to make it look more authentic.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by PineappleTimbits View Post
    Hm... I'm going to say this is fake. The children didn't seem to react the way they should have if their mom was really getting hurt. I'm mean, I know they are young, but you think they would have been crying or screaming. The woman's crying at the end seemed really fake to me as well. And then there's the video camera... the fact that it just happens to be set up on a stand and on just makes it seem like they were planning the whole thing. I'll feel bad if this turns out to actually be real, but I doubt it is.
    That's probably because this has happened on numerous occasions. It's hard to say if it's fake but I think it's real. She probably set up the camera to video tape his anger and abuse issues. As for hitting her it doesn't matter who hit who first you never hit a female.

Winter Is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    That's probably because this has happened on numerous occasions. It's hard to say if it's fake but I think it's real. She probably set up the camera to video tape his anger and abuse issues. As for hitting her it doesn't matter who hit who first you never hit a female.
    So a 6ft 13st women could hit a 5ft 9st bloke and he's not allowed to hit her back?
    Seems kind of unfair.
    Just for the record, i think there's rarely a reason to hit someone regardless of their sex.

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast