Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Wife gets punched and beaten over a Playstation

This is a discussion on Wife gets punched and beaten over a Playstation within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER It's hard to say if it's fake but I think it's real. She probably set up ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    It's hard to say if it's fake but I think it's real. She probably set up the camera to video tape his anger and abuse issues. As for hitting her it doesn't matter who hit who first you never hit a female.
    I do agree with yourself on this.Im still not 100% about how genuine this is but im more towards real than fake and yeah you never hit woman.I dont really care about wether its real or fake though but the real thing what disturbs me is when he proper smacks her one,now that to me certainly doesnt look fake.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Banned

I think it's funny that I see posts which say "you never hit a woman" regardless of circumstance, like every single one is some precious flower... you should feel fortunate that you've never been put in a position to have to make that decision... there are nutcase people out there male & female alike. I already shared one story don't make me get into it! lol...

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by der Krankenschwester View Post
    Video says it all

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1a0_1330992056

Hope this asswipe a-hole gets locked up big time.
    i found him:
    Ode to Cotton Hill - YouTube
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR View Post
    I think it's funny that I see posts which say "you never hit a woman" regardless of circumstance, like every single one is some precious flower... you should feel fortunate that you've never been put in a position to have to make that decision... there are nutcase people out there male & female alike. I already shared one story don't make me get into it! lol...
    I disagree i was put in this situation with my ex and i never once layed a hand on her..a real man doesnt hit back it's as simple as that if you think hitting back is right then your just as much as scum as this guy or any other guy that thinks hitting a women is right..again i still dont think this is real only cause i've been in this situation both as a observer when a mate and his wife got into a heated arguement and as a aggressor in a arguement with my ex.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    the woman hits first (28 seconds in)

if she didn't do that i would be in favor of hating on the guy, but since she attempted first it's perfectly equal ground for both people dispite the fact how i feel about hitting women.

just sayin (if you hate this opinion you hate equal rights)
    There is no excuse to punch a women period. Any man who would ever punch a women is a lil bitch and a spineless prat.

Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    As for hitting her it doesn't matter who hit who first you never hit a female.
    this is sexist thinking.

If People want to be Equal in terms of rights and how you want to be treated, you should expect both genders to get the same treatment.

if you hit first expect payback.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

this is sexist thinking.

If People want to be Equal in terms of rights and how you want to be treated, you should expect both genders to get the same treatment.
    I do agree with you to a certain extent with regards to equal rights but not to a degree that in this situation depending on if the woman hit first then its okay to hit back and she should be treated the same.Im not going to divulve any details but im all to familiar with this scenario from when i was a lot younger and i think your wrong to a certain extent of course.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    I disagree i was put in this situation with my ex and i never once layed a hand on her..a real man doesnt hit back it's as simple as that if you think hitting back is right then your just as much as scum as this guy or any other guy that thinks hitting a women is right..again i still dont think this is real only cause i've been in this situation both as a observer when a mate and his wife got into a heated arguement and as a aggressor in a arguement with my ex.
    Your ex cut you with a knife?

Du wirst geil

It's hard to say why the camera was set, who knows, but it obviously doesn't make sense to have it set up in the middle of the room and film an act of domestic violence. And saying she was hitting in self defense wouldn't slide, there's no sign of him raising his hands to her until after he reaches boiling point. Either way doing this in front of the kids is really irresponsible on both parties, fake or not fake.

PRO Member

she could of been in a rush to record some evidence and placed it in a terrible easy-to-spot location

or a idiot

either one

or both
    Add to the fact that he didn't bother to "destroy the evidance" still believe it's more a cry for attention than anything else... If it wasn't staged, he wouldn't have shut off the camera after their little scene was finished, he would have trashed the camera, taken the memory card (or videotape since it isn't clear they were using digital recording, at least to my eyes) or done something to remove any possible question of guilt on his part.

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Bringing the PAIN

Im somewhat seeing all sides here... But I have had a woman hit me more than once and I never straight out punched her in the face! I did push her back away from me and also after her not getting to stay away, I held her hands down so she couldn't hit me again. I told her straight when you calm down i will let go of you but I am not standing here and letting you hit me. its a matter of excessive force here. Could he have slapped her or pushed her away from him? SURE! But a punch to the face like that was a bit much.

But as most people are saying it depends on if this was real. IDK what kinda sickos would do that in front of their kids either way tho... Shame on them if so.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If it is real then is it just a coincidence that they happen to be filming? and then on the other hand if its a fake why would something like this want to be faked even with the children there?

Needz Trophy Card

videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This is so retarded :
    1st. Why would you ever wanted to fake sh*t like that? People don't get enough attention these days or what?
    2nd. Even if it was fake , I'm kinda feeling sorry for kids..
    3rd. If it wasn't fake , than this guys is completely retarded a$$hole to beat a women..
    Come to My Trophy Check List

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

more or less this is more proof of what sony does to families
    Yes, heavens above that it be any other gaming company on the face of his earth but Sony. Only you would take a thread like this and use it as an excuse to piss on Sony. Good job.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's real or not. If the camera was in fact there in plain sight he would have seen it already, and the kids would have done something about it. And to that fucked up "she hit him first", the girl was just acting in self-defence. If you've got a guy that size corning you, threathing you that's already abuse.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Yes, heavens above that it be any other gaming company on the face of his earth but Sony. Only you would take a thread like this and use it as an excuse to piss on Sony. Good job.
    loving the fact that no one can take a joke

i also like how everyone is claiming since they recorded it it's fake

does that mean this is fake?

PRO Member

That's fucked up!

Sig by Smashguy

Retired TrophyGuide Ninja

What a sad little fuck. Makes me sick.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    That's fucked up!
    Quote Originally Posted by nauGie View Post
    What a sad little fuck. Makes me sick.

don't worry, the internet wrath has already raped him of his job and reputation

Banned

I didn't watch those COPS videos, but, cops is as real as reality tv... I've seen some episodes that might as well have been Reno 911... I'm friends with a guy who was a huge COPS fan, his brother is a cop in TO and his dad was a mechanic for them... so he has lots of police friends... we watched a few episodes together and he no longer liked the show ... after watching with me... I may be a skeptic to the nth degree... but come on... cops is fake... the most I would give that show is that they put some "real" incidents in with reenactments... what better way to sell that garbage then have us think it's real.

EDIT: I watched them...lol... Jerry Springer episodes are just as real...
    Last edited by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR; 03-08-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast