Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 91

Wife gets punched and beaten over a Playstation

This is a discussion on Wife gets punched and beaten over a Playstation within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; This reminds me of my dad when he's drunk, except he doesn't punch my mom in the face....

  1. #61
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    This reminds me of my dad when he's drunk, except he doesn't punch my mom in the face.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  2. #62
    Banned


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    344
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    This reminds me of my dad when he's drunk, except he doesn't punch my mom in the face.
    Whether you're joking or not, and i'll assume you're not, my old man and old bird would fight when he got drunk... that's how I learned the C word... when I was 16 I saw him throw her out the door with his hands around her neck... fast forward... I saw him die in a hospital bed with her by his side. Some women just can't, don't know how, or are afraid to get out.

  3. #63
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Eddie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,199
    Reputation
    30

    They cut the vid right at the part where the ad phrase comes up. I mean if the guy knew the camera was there and it was recording, would he erase the evidence or something?

    If this is real, then what a pussy. Men should never hit women.
    Platbar by Wadefan1



  4. #64
    Lvl 6 - Silver

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    6

    People shouldn't hit each other, no matter which gender does the hitting. : P

  5. #65
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    They cut the vid right at the part where the ad phrase comes up. I mean if the guy knew the camera was there and it was recording, would he erase the evidence or something?

    If this is real, then what a pussy. Men should never hit women.
    This is why I don't like double standards. I don't think opposite sex should fight each other physically anyway. In this situation (assuming it's real, though it may or may not be), then you might agree with me that they shouldn't have put their hands on each other like that in the fist place, especially over a PS3.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  6. #66
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    loving the fact that no one can take a joke


    And I love how to constantly evade the question even when we all give you clear reasons and responses to your biased and off-topic posts.




  7. #67
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    0

    Even if this is fake... There were kids in the room = messed up from the start. I think it could be real, because of the kids, & it could of been a "we're getting divorced, get your stuff" situation... & to people saying the kids didn't react? They clearly did, what are two young kids to do in spare of the moment unexpected situation but say "mom!" & go towards her. If it's real, the guy is a complete c*nt. A woman that size could hit me & I wouldn't hit back, especially with the force he hit her (not that she actually hit him in the first place, she raised her hands to block him in anticipation).

  8. #68
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    AizawaYuuichi's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    41

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    does that mean this is fake?



    Sorry, but that's completely different. The girl had the camera in her room, obviously out of sight. And the room was rather dark, on top of that. That wasn't an "alleged" domestic dispute that the "alleged agressor" found the camera, and the footage still ended up online. That was a girl being beaten in tandem by both parents, while recording it as evidence. The parents did not find the camera. That is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
    And like a few others already said, if the original video that started this thread had been real, and not staged, the guy would have destroyed the camera/footage, not uploaded it to the internet.

  9. #69
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    NTGSruler's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Back Home!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    626
    Reputation
    8

    Some people do crazy shit to get some attention

  10. #70
    PRO Member
    Gauss's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,243
    Reputation
    98

    This looks staged to me. Whether its fake or that the situation was deliberately antagonized is unclear to me, but this seems setup way too well to be a random, natural occurrence.

    I will also say that, assuming this is real, this guy should be ashamed of himself, but she did initiate the physicality of the confrontation. Meaning I can't necessarily say he is horrible beyond the sense that the concept of his retaliation is unequal to the amount of force exposed to him.

    Much like Min said, yeah she hit him first but is what he did to retaliate necessary? His well-being wasn't really threatened, hence his violence seems unnecessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Yes, but he laid hands or her first.
    Except the part where she hit him first, you're right.
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.


    Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

  11. #71
    PRO Member
    bmj14772's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    EST (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    53

    This video has a believability factor for me. I think her delayed reaction to the hit was "shock". As soon as the guy hit her, the kids came rushing over to see what was going on; this says that violence was not a common occurrence to me (otherwise the kids would have cowered in fear, or started crying, of the violence they had seen before).

    A dispute over any object that leads to violence is pretty silly (whether that be a Playstation or favorite keychain). We can get pretty attached to our possessions and the thought of losing a prized possession can make one do crazy things. I'm not trying to justify anything in the video... i'm just sayin'. Think of your favorite thing in the whole world; go ahead... picture it in your mind. Now suppose someone that really just pisses you off and gets under your skin is taking your favorite thing... you'd be pretty pissed right? Might even want to hit something (or them). Being a young couple with 2 (or more) young children can be stressful enough. They have probably been getting under each others' skin for a while now and emotions run high (even over little things).

    To me, things should never get physical. However, if they do then there is no sex, race, religion. You attack me... i'm gonna pound your ass!

  12. #72
    Banned


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    344
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    To me, things should never get physical. However, if they do then there is no sex, race, religion. You attack me... i'm gonna pound your ass!
    Lol, I agree and provided a little story and got called "scum"... however, I think the guy skipped my story and only read my follow-up... I will protect my well-being and that of those who I care about...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gauss View Post
    ... his retaliation is unequal to the amount of force exposed to him.

    His well-being wasn't really threatened, hence his violence seems unnecessary.
    He was way over the top with that punch... I initially thought that he could restrain her easy enough... but that reminded me of a house party me and my college roommates had...

    ... this bitch got pissed off because all her beer was gone... I just got home and was pouring a whiskey... as I didn't drink beer... so my roommates started teasing her that I drank her beer... and as people are laughing a female roommate is goofing around and jumps on my back to hold my arms... this bitch, who i didn't know, comes at me and throws a knee at my junk while I'm clearly vunerable... I got my right thigh up and blocked it... and then lost it mentally... I mean she could have permanently injured me... what a fucking nutcase... I got in her face and was like what the fuck you doing? She told me I drank all her beer and that she was in the military (I guess to her that meant she was tough)... so I said sign a paper and then have a go at me... at this point my roommates realized what was really going on and defused the situation...

    ... moral of the story... even if you have her arms held... she can still knee you in the junk... so protect your junk.

  13. #73
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    XioFab's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    1

    I hope this fucker dies the worst painful death possible...

  14. #74
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    loving the fact that no one can take a joke



    i also like how everyone is claiming since they recorded it it's fake



    does that mean this is fake?



    lol rednecks always want their 15mins of fame..so glad at times i aint american...no offense to americans who have common sense but this guy and his wife..are so sad!

  15. #75
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    951
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Yes, but he laid hands or her first.
    Yeah he definitely laid hands on her first, this guys deserves a good beating by someone his own size.
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

  16. #76
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Yeah he definitely laid hands on her first, this guys deserves a good beating by someone his own size.
    I'm up for beating someone down, since I'm his size.

    The main reason why I would want to is not because he hit his girl, but because he did it right in front of the children. That sets a bad example for them, and I hate seeing shit like that.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  17. #77
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    this guy and his wife..are so sad!
    don't worry they live in the redneck desert area in america.


    the place where americans minds are so warped they usually pull stupid shit 24/7

  18. #78
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Minarum's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Your mom's bed, aka Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Yeah he definitely laid hands on her first, this guys deserves a good beating by someone his own size.
    No he didn't. Watch 29 seconds in... Did you not even watch the video?
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

  19. #79
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    don't worry they live in the redneck desert area in america.


    the place where americans minds are so warped they usually pull stupid shit 24/7
    I just watch some more vids on the judge incident and the wife is like the daughters best friend now..wtf mum did it cause dad said so ..what a load of bullshit she was all into it any person with common sense could tell that by watching it after all her famous catch phrase "bend over and take it like a grown woman"..sorry but if that was me i'd not forgive mum or dad.

  20. #80
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    _RiCaRdO_'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    657
    Reputation
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    the woman hits first (28 seconds in)

    if she didn't do that i would be in favor of hating on the guy, but since she attempted first it's perfectly equal ground for both people dispite the fact how i feel about hitting women.


    just sayin (if you hate this opinion you hate equal rights)
    If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO