Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Wife gets punched and beaten over a Playstation

This is a discussion on Wife gets punched and beaten over a Playstation within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; you should never hit a woman period ... its like beating up on a little kid ... restraining/holding back/ .... ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

you should never hit a woman period ... its like beating up on a little kid ... restraining/holding back/ .... there is a different story ... when ever my gf blows up and says "oh im sorry im just being a girl" i tell her so if im looking at this girls ass/titties i can just say "oh sorry im just being a guy?" ...there is a double standard ... woman want equal rights but they still want you to put the seat down ... anyways dont hit a girl there other things you can do to calm/restrain her
    Que ?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The kids reaction doesn't really matter here. If the kids are used to the parents hitting/yelling at each other everyday they won't really act any different other people would think they would. Why was the camera set up and how did he know it was on? A real man wouldn't laid hands on woman no matter what the circumstances are, he would kick the TV, put a hole in the wall but never hit a woman.

MK Plat = Overrated

First and foremost, I know the law very well when it comes to domestic abuse. Neither me nor my partner at the time hit, or even came close to hitting, each other. Didn't matter. We had a big argument, one of many, in which I had had the last straw. I told her to pack her shit and get the hell out of the apartment I had lived at for the past six years. She had been living with me for less than five months.

After I told her to leave, she just sat on the couch, dialed 911 and proceeded to tell the dispatcher that I had hit her. She promptly ran to the bathroom, locked herself in and all I could hear was slapping noises. She was hitting herself in the bathroom. I was defenseless. I was locked up for nearly four days. They let me out on OR and told me I couldn't go back home because an automatic restraining order was in effect.

I will not go into detail about what happened further but, it took three months of going to court for them to luckily see through her bullshit and drop the case. I know domestic battery law VERY well.

He was the initial perpetrator the moment he kicked the TV behind her. That is considered assault. So there is no doubt in the eyes of the court that anything she did afterward was anything but self defense

As for the authenticity of the video, you guys here should know better. In this digital age, people make record of everything. It is obvious that they were in the middle of splitting up. This looked like a long time coming. She was well prepared in the preparations to go to court to fight for her kids and safety of her family from this obvious psycho. When he hit her, it was real. When he assaulted her, it was real. When the kids freaked out, it was real.

Shame on you people who are that dumb to not figure this out on your own or that naive to think otherwise. Grow up people.

Lvl 7 - Gold

The important question to remember is "What was she doing outside of the kitchen if she wasn't doing laundry?".

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    The important question to remember is "What was she doing outside of the kitchen if she wasn't doing laundry?".
    kitchen joke so fhanny and original

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    wtf mum did it cause dad said so ..what a load of bullshit she was all into it any person with common sense could tell that by watching it after all her famous catch phrase "bend over and take it like a grown woman"..sorry but if that was me i'd not forgive mum or dad.
    Her mom apologized and helped her make this public.

so yea.

Quote Originally Posted by _RiCaRdO_ View Post
    If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality....

The Mouse Didn't try to hurt the elephant first.

If you slap first expect a slap back.

nothing wrong about it.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    kitchen joke so fhanny and original
    I've used a hard copy dictionary and Google, and can't figure out what "fhanny" is. Please explain. I don't believe a kitchen joke is very original, but it's about the only thing I can say without crossing the obscene line. After she threw that first punch, she should have hit R1 to block.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mihalick View Post
    i've used a hard copy dictionary and google, and can't figure out what "fhanny" is. Please explain. I don't believe a kitchen joke is very original, but it's about the only thing i can say without crossing the obscene line. After she threw that first punch, she should have hit r1 to block.
    lmao
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

PRO Member

Wow, I missed this when it was originally posted. This guys is a piece of shit. You NEVER hit a female doesn't matter if she hits you first. Leave the situation guys! I've stepped in the middle of a few couples at the club when it got to the point of guy throwing punches. Funny their not as tough when I'm kicking the shit out of them.

And, if this is fake, doing that "drama" infront of the kids is bullshit. Kids didn't react like they knew it was being staged
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Rainbow in the dark

I wished i was in that room with them, i would sucker punch HIM over and over and over again, not sure if its still called a suckerpunch that way and more of an insane beatdown
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Wow, I missed this when it was originally posted. This guys is a piece of shit. You NEVER hit a female doesn't matter if she hits you first. Leave the situation guys! I've stepped in the middle of a few couples at the club when it got to the point of guy throwing punches. Funny their not as tough when I'm kicking the shit out of them.

And, if this is fake, doing that "drama" infront of the kids is bullshit. Kids didn't react like they knew it was being staged
    It's not fake as much as it's "allegedly" taken out of context. Supposedly this isn't first time it happened, and it was actually her that starts these fights and whatnot. This of course does not excuse him punching her, but it's better to know the other half of the "alleged" story. Some if not most details are foggy to me, so I could be wrong.

Also why are people rezzing these damn threads? They're like a month old, let it die already.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Also why are people rezzing these damn threads? They're like a month old, let it die already.
    Because if you start a new thread, all the trolls come out spamming the original thread, then it gets closed. So thats why people follow the rules and "rez" the damn thread.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345