Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Wife gets punched and beaten over a Playstation

This is a discussion on Wife gets punched and beaten over a Playstation within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Video says it all http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1a0_1330992056 Hope this asswipe a-hole gets locked up big time....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wife gets punched and beaten over a Playstation

Video says it all

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1a0_1330992056

Hope this asswipe a-hole gets locked up big time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Other people say it's fake. What do you all think?

Lvl 6 - Silver

this is pathetic worst excuse of a man ever.pussy

Sig and avatar by big bad bladia

INTJ

the woman hits first (28 seconds in)

if she didn't do that i would be in favor of hating on the guy, but since she attempted first it's perfectly equal ground for both people dispite the fact how i feel about hitting women.

just sayin (if you hate this opinion you hate equal rights)

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hm... I'm going to say this is fake. The children didn't seem to react the way they should have if their mom was really getting hurt. I'm mean, I know they are young, but you think they would have been crying or screaming. The woman's crying at the end seemed really fake to me as well. And then there's the video camera... the fact that it just happens to be set up on a stand and on just makes it seem like they were planning the whole thing. I'll feel bad if this turns out to actually be real, but I doubt it is.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

if she didn't do that i would be in favor of hating on the guy, but since she attempted first it's perfectly equal ground for both people dispite the fact how i feel about hitting women.

Yes, but he laid hands or her first.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

PRO Member

why would they be filming that situation?!!?!????

that must've been as real as wwf

Lvl 4 - Silver

girl is like 60lbs she really didn't pose any threat to the guy so he should of just taken the punch like a man. Hell it probably didn't even leave a mark on him. So I don't disagree with you Ps360 but I don't think the courts would agree with you. If this video is legit and what not.
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by PineappleTimbits View Post
    Hm... I'm going to say this is fake. The children didn't seem to react the way they should have if their mom was really getting hurt. I'm mean, I know they are young, but you think they would have been crying or screaming. The woman's crying at the end seemed really fake to me as well. And then there's the video camera... the fact that it just happens to be set up on a stand and on just makes it seem like they were planning the whole thing.
    I agree seems very fake. People will do a lot in an attempt to secure 15 mins of fame... Remember that kid who thought he was gonna turn into a super sayajin...? lol
    If it was real, you wouldn't be seeing it on youtube yet, it be on the news 1st then all over the internet afterwards.

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Trophy Guide Kitten

IF this is true IF, then the camera could be set up for a reason. If he is always abusive, and she knew by doing what she did would get her hit, then she set up so that if she goes to the cops and court there is proof.
    K? Thanks

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Alive26 View Post
    girl is like 60lbs she really didn't pose any threat to the guy so he should of just taken the punch like a man. Hell it probably didn't even leave a mark on him. So I don't disagree with you Ps360 but I don't think the courts would agree with you. If this video is legit and what not.
    courts only care about who hit first

and guess who did

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Yes, but he laid hands or her first.

actually he touched her first is when he blocked her attack.

watch it again.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i think its fake. to think that the camera just happens to be on to record this is fishy enough

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by rsheale View Post
    why would they be filming that situation?!!?!????

that must've been as real as wwf
    Thats what I was thinking...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Compalicious View Post
    IF this is true IF, then the camera could be set up for a reason. If he is always abusive, and she knew by doing what she did would get her hit, then she set up so that if she goes to the cops and court there is proof.
    that doesn't explain the lack of reaction on the children's part, (even jaded children wouldn't just sit there and not react until they couldn't see. it was like they ran up to get a better view of the action) not to mention a good defense lawyer would cry incitement, although would have to settle for getting the charges reduced to an excessive use of force... either way this probably won't end well for one or both of the ppl involved.
    I knew someone who I played WoW with, he had a friend of theirs dress up in a police officer's uniform, and then kick the crap out of him on camera, long story short youtube took down the video, and they both spent time in jail for their attempt at fame... might still be there for all I know lol

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Compalicious View Post
    ^This. And most guys have to admit that even if a girl punch us, If Aint a valid reason to even touch her and It aint a set up, u can see how the kids dont even know how to react and When the first child goes to see what happened the other just follows, You cant set up things like that.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Lvl 6 - Silver

They both need help and self control

INTJ

more or less this is more proof of what sony does to families

Lvl 6 - Silver

Fake video is fake. Oh and yeah, she hit him first or attempted to, so urgh "self defense" my arse. That being said if this were real, people would naturally be on the woman's side, despite her initially setting up the situation.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I agree with you on the woman hit first so its open game. But thats a different story when you have a man that's 2x the size of a girl. Whats her hardest punch going to do to a guy that size? Leave a small bruise? So equal rights sure, but was it really right? No.

It looks fake as hell, specially with the video camera recording and him knowing where it's at.

more or less this is more proof of what sony does to families
    Wow, only you would find a way to turn something so stupid into a Sony bash. And no, this is not proof of what Sony does to families. Just wow.... Is this what we have to look forward to with the next generation of kids?
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Hardcore!!!

A) The guy is a dumb ass since he was cursing right in front of the kids.
    B) Why would they be arguing over a damn Playstation in the first place when they would be able to freaking figure it out by turning the damn system on? That is the most simplest and most effective way to determine which PS3 is yours. Turning it on. It's a no-freaking-brainer.

After taking another look at it, I would agree that it is fake. Here is what I see:

• The kids should have reacted
    • She set up the camera by the way she was moving around the camera
    • There would be blood coming from her face IF he DID hit her
    • There would a bit more of a gasp of air from the guy IF he really did hit her.

Signature and Avatar done by apokolypz
    !~General Boosting and Blank General Friend Requests will be deleted. PERIOD.~!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast