Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Amazon can Kiss my A**

This is a discussion on Amazon can Kiss my A** within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Glad it worked out. I love Amazon - shit happens from time to time you just have to wade through ...

Looking for Grimy's n00bs

Glad it worked out. I love Amazon - shit happens from time to time you just have to wade through it.

avatar and sig by the awesome kid420247

PRO Member

Many times it is the person on the other end, bad day, just a dick in general, but keep trying and you will get someone who cares or at least is loose with company freebies

Buy my book, Alteration

Glad to see it's all peaches and cream now! Cheap games are always

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Every time i had a issue with amazon, they always fix it up very awesomely.

one time my catherine game didn't come the day it was supposed to (release day guarantee) and they refunded my shipping

2 weeks later after i got it and forgot all about it, they emailed me, still said sorry and gave me a 5$ gift card. they really care about their customers.

Whenever i can't get something from best buy (every other store here is a piece of shit, Gamestop is terrible and walmart isn't a good electronics store), i usually get it from amazon as plan b (I Prefer to get it now instead of waiting for it to come.) and they are amazing. only thing i hate is that they don't accept paypal.
    Same, happened to me with Portal 2. i was supposed to have it release day, but it didn't show for a few days. I contacted them only to find out it was UPS that had lost the package, but Amazon gave me a small gift card anyways and thanked me for being patient.

Aperture Test Subject

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Update: I called them on the way home. Guy offered me the same thing, the reduced original price and free release-day shipping. I said fine, but I want to be compensated for losing the CE upgrade... hoping for a $5 or $10 amazon credit. He offered me a $20 credit and applied it to Dark Souls.... so I'm getting the game on release day for $37. I am now happy with Amazon again Just wondering why the guy on the webchat couldn't be as understanding.
    Yes, this is the Amazon that I'm used to. Their customer service is second to NONE! I basically buy absolutely everything using them, and will continue to do so until someone starts giving me stuff for free! I am one big Amazon fanboy, but for very good reason!

Good job on your persistence!

1000th Trophy | | Resistance 3 | Counter-Sniper | 10-Sep-2011

PRO Member

Thanks guys. I'm glad it worked out as well because I like supporting Amazon. I'm going to close the thread since my is now

PRO Member

Since I bashed Amazon, it's only fair that I now commend them for screwing up further (in my favor). So in addition to the $20 credit I originally received, I then I received a $10 credit since they shipped late and I didn't get Dark Souls on release day. This morning, I get an email from them with a promotional code for another $20 for failing to upgrade to CE (which they already gave me once) $50 in total credits? Thanks Amazon!

Aperture Test Subject

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Since I bashed Amazon, it's only fair that I now commend them for screwing up further (in my favor). So in addition to the $20 credit I originally received, I then I received a $10 credit since they shipped late and I didn't get Dark Souls on release day. This morning, I get an email from them with a promotional code for another $20 for failing to upgrade to CE (which they already gave me once) $50 in total credits? Thanks Amazon!
    If you wait just a few more days, you'll probably get a free Kindle Fire!

1000th Trophy | | Resistance 3 | Counter-Sniper | 10-Sep-2011

KCCO!

I had an issue with Amazon once. I ordered a mural that you can stick on the wall (for my daughter's room), and when I received my package, I thought nothing of it. I didn't open it because we weren't ready to put it up yet. Well, about 40 days go by and we finally open the package. Keep in mind, that Amazon will allow you to return it for a refund within 30 days or so, so I had already exceeded the time limit. Well, we opened the package, and inside we find a book--the Constitution of the United States, to be precise. Obviously, it was some huge fuck up. Maybe someone was in a bad mood that day and decided they'd fuck up me, a random customer ... who knows. Well, to make a long story short, even though I had already passed the 30-day refund limit, they still took it back and gave me a full refund.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I had an issue with Amazon once. I ordered a mural that you can stick on the wall (for my daughter's room), and when I received my package, I thought nothing of it. I didn't open it because we weren't ready to put it up yet. Well, about 40 days go by and we finally open the package. Keep in mind, that Amazon will allow you to return it for a refund within 30 days or so, so I had already exceeded the time limit. Well, we opened the package, and inside we find a book--the Constitution of the United States, to be precise. Obviously, it was some huge fuck up. Maybe someone was in a bad mood that day and decided they'd fuck up me, a random customer ... who knows. Well, to make a long story short, even though I had already passed the 30-day refund limit, they still took it back and gave me a full refund.
    Heh, Amazon is one of those companies that will bend over backwards to keep the customer happy. Something 99% of businesses have lost. Which is one reason I spend so much money with them. I know I'll get everything I want from them and if I don't, they'll fix the problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12