Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Capcom stop it

This is a discussion on Capcom stop it within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; SFxT is pretty rad, too bad the game is incomplete. I honestly don't know why people still whine about capcom's ...

iwasbornintheusa

SFxT is pretty rad, too bad the game is incomplete. I honestly don't know why people still whine about capcom's DLC practices. It's not like capcom gives a fuck anymore, they're still going to make us pay 15$ for SFxT's Disc locked content, they're probably planing another DLC fiasco with RE6, and they're losing their touch.

Thank you to DaRe_xLw for the signature

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Parasoul View Post
    SFxT is pretty rad, too bad the game is incomplete. I honestly don't know why people still whine about capcom's DLC practices. It's not like capcom gives a fuck anymore, they're still going to make us pay 15$ for SFxT's Disc locked content, they're probably planing another DLC fiasco with RE6, and they're losing their touch.

Too bad people still support them buy blindly buying their games all the time without thinking it through.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Mortal Kombat II

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Too bad people still support them buy blindly buying their games all the time without thinking it through.
    This is exactly why I've decided to bypass all future SF games until I know for sure that the final, definitive version of each new game has been released. Then, and only then, will I buy it, and even then only if I really want to. I'm still on the fence about SFxT.....

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    If people are sick of seeing a million Street Fighters then people should stop buying them. Can't blame Capcom for giving the masses a product they want. They wouldn't put it out if it was not going to sell.
    LOL to what you said. Stop buying them? No one thought of that!

Seriously, they are making another one to MILK it for all its worth. Its sad because its pretty much the same thing (a fighting game with most of the same characters) and although i enjoyed the recent games, i dont see spending more money for the newest one

To Ps360:
    It is still funny. Its a joke because everyone is still buying it. I blame the masses for being like Fry:

"A fool and their money are soon parted"

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Never played any of them & I'm glad if there are this many anyways. I tend to stay away from these types *cough* COD.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345