Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Metal Gear Rising is crap

This is a discussion on Metal Gear Rising is crap within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; confirmed the game is pure bullshit omg. sorry for bringing up a dead post but it just came out in ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ftp

confirmed the game is pure bullshit omg. sorry for bringing up a dead post but it just came out in AUS and...well...there's no intro movie...half an hour trying to defeat the dog boss that is suppose to have an A.I in it but just keeps saying "YOU WILL DIE" in a monotone fucking voice. i bought it 2 hours ago and will hand it back in for a copy of anarchy reigns. the camera angle...i can't lock onto targets...raiden looks gay...hmmm...virtually no story except your muscle so muscle out competition...it probably gets better but i'm not holding my breathe...in a week it'll be 30 bucks no doubt. so glad i didn't opt to buy the collectors edition. really disappointed was looking forward to another hide and go*boom*yourself game for my trophy cabinet. one question still remains however...a glimmer of hope for this game in my eyes...has anybody played it with the controller and then the MOVE controllers? seems like it would make a difference to the slashing part but not the camera angles and lock on.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dahnii View Post
    half an hour trying to defeat the dog boss that is suppose to have an A.I in it but just keeps saying "YOU WILL DIE" in a monotone fucking voice
    casual player detected

keep crying and learn how to parry

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    casual player detected keep crying and learn how to parry
    no no i parry just fine, it's the game itself which deserves casual status. in anycase, is the game better with move tech or not, just wondering.
    /me facepalm

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by dahnii View Post
    no no i parry just fine, it's the game itself which deserves casual status. in anycase, is the game better with move tech or not, just wondering.
    You must be doing something wrong then. Parrying is easy once you get it down. I've parried the hell out of enemies in the demo, so I'm more than sure the actual game's no different. Try getting better at parrying, if your still bad at it, then maybe you should give it a break for a while. Just saying.......

Banned

Well, well, we'll i hate to be one of those people that say 'I told you so' but this game really is shit. You people didn't take me seriously, now you've all wasted money, congratulations.

I gave a detailed analysis of this game, so it's your own faults for still buying it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

besides the crybaby who cant parry i heard a lot of good things about this game and will pick it up soon

Avy and Sig By Pixie of Darkness

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Parmigiana View Post
    Well, well, we'll i hate to be one of those people that say 'I told you so' but this game really is shit. You people didn't take me seriously, now you've all wasted money, congratulations.

I gave a detailed analysis of this game, so it's your own faults for still buying it.
    No regrets here and this game is far better than DmC. It's worth the money I spent

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Metal Gear Rising is a great game other then the extremely short campaign. It's worth giving a try because it can be really fun.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    No regrets here and this game is far better than DmC. It's worth the money I spent
    How much did it cost, because I'm thinking of buying it.

The One and Only

We get it. You can travel one year in the future and tell people how terrible a game is before anyone else gets to play it.

But even so, it's only your opinion, and you do have the rights to state your opinion. That doesn't mean everyone has to agree with you. I've heard about many people liking it just as much as people disliking it, so all moneys have not been wasted.

What's the next game you want to rant about?

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Kiwi Defender

If that was a detailed analysis, that must mean even a ten year old moron can effectively criticize and analyze something he's never heard anything about.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Rangers F.C

Have played this game 3-4 hours and did not like it much to start with but kinda like it now , I am playing more for story than the game play , its a pretty cool story so far but the sword play IMO does get a bit old but if the story continues to be good even great , it will be a decent game
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

NSFW

This game is really awesome, and encourage people to buy it. Why are people keep reviving this horrible thread?

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Angel of Death

You have got to be one of the most arrogant people I've ever met. Get your head out of your ass and realize that we all don't have your opinion, nor do most give a fuck as to if you like it or not. /rant

VitaUnlocked

I think this game looks good actually

Du wirst geil

I think you should have your Troll status revoked. Yes, you read that correctly. You can't even troll properly, let alone form a coherent sentence/analysis/opinion/what have you. You think just because the game is 'shit' that'll dissuade people from buying? Pull your head out of your ass. Your ignorance is intolerable. And the whole 'told you so' b.s.? Please, you didn't tell people anything. Squat. Zilch. A lot, LOT, of people on here are very intelligent and by the looks of it, have taken your *ahem* very misinformed 'opinion' and shoved it where the sun doesn't shine.

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

INTJ

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

Toggle Spoiler

LMAO.

I haven't bought this yet, i'm going to though. I wouldn't blow a game off because someone says it's shit, if I did that I would have never played DXHR one of my favorite games today. AP you seriously need to not worry about what you think is shit and just move onto a game you like.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    why is this thread open?
    So people can take turns beating up the person who started this thread.

Here's it's your turn! **gives annare41 boxing gloves**

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

i like the way its going...story wise, and thought they createed a Bad Ass Raiden...

the Bad:

the mutha fucking camera, that shit is killed (esp, on Revengenace Mode)

the fact that its only 8 lvl...then 20 VR Missions thrown in...(SW: Force Unleashed II)

but i wouldnt call it crap...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast