Assassin's Creed III finally!

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed III finally! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Anybody excited for Assassin's Creed III? I'm psyched! Who's going to pre-order?...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Assassin's Creed III finally!

Anybody excited for Assassin's Creed III? I'm psyched!

Who's going to pre-order?

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm not. I am kinda relieved they finally changed Ezio and Altair (I like them but 4 games are enough, more if you count the handheld games), but after the huge disappointment Revelations was I am kinda worried. I'll wait for the reviews and actual gameplay, but I never preorder games anyway.

I guess AC is not one of my favorite series anymore, so I'm hoping this will change back my mind. Excited? Yep. Expecting a masterpiece? Nope.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I pre-ordered AC2 and I loved it, I never got into and never purchased Revelations or Brotherhood. But I gotta say I'm pretty excited about this one. Maybe it's because of the era it revolves around.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by xXPing_PongXx View Post
    I pre-ordered AC2 and I loved it, I never got into and never purchased Revelations or Brotherhood. But I gotta say I'm pretty excited about this one. Maybe it's because of the era it revolves around.
    Ah, ACII is amazing! Probably the best one so far. And I do also find interesting ACIII's setting. I've always been really into the history of the United States (I'm from South America), and this looks great. Just like BioShock Infinite. If the co-op mode adds more story, then I'll definitely pick it up (I can't resist story mode co-op)

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted