Please help me

This is a discussion on Please help me within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; black ops is not letting me on because it says i need to register my trophies what do that mean ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Please help me

black ops is not letting me on because it says i need to register my trophies what do that mean well i know what that mean but how, i have no clue what to do?

Lvl 4 - Silver

what you need to do it simple: take your black ops disc and throw it off a cliff then go buy a better game!!

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by canadian94eh View Post
    what you need to do it simple: take your black ops disc and throw it off a cliff then go buy a better game!!
    Whilst I agree with you, that isn't helpful as he is obviously freaking out.

Have you google'd it? The only thing I would think that could mean is updating your trophies.

Nope, nothing

Register your trophies

Have you tried just syncing your trophies? Or maybe deleting the Black Ops game data (not save data) and re-installing it?

PRO Member

register your trophys thats like right at the start of the disc i'd say you have a glitched disc pal you may need to take it back and trade it in if what chambers said doesnt work. i had the same problem with my borderlands disc and so i took it back they replaced the disc for another and all was fine.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

this is a smart man, listen to his advice

Lvl 3 - Bronze

not being rude or anythng but i have to say this, why do all of u COD haters post in COD forums? dont waste ur time posting in these forums if u HATE THE GAME just leave us COD fans alone, all u guys do is talk $#!t about the game. imo COD is one of the best FPS games out there. so plz, stop wasting ur time posting in the COD forums

Awesome signature made by Remus1997

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by nader-M_ View Post
    not being rude or anythng but i have to say this, why do all of u COD haters post in COD forums? dont waste ur time posting in these forums if u HATE THE GAME just leave us COD fans alone, all u guys do is talk $#!t about the game. imo COD is one of the best FPS games out there. so plz, stop wasting ur time posting in the COD forums
    While I agree with you, the original poster didn't post in a COD forum, but in a general discussion forum.

To the OP's question, I think drjackel666 may be right, and you may need to get another copy of the disc. That said, I'd try Chambers35's suggestion first though.
    77th platinum: LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes (PS3). 86th PSN/non-platinum 100%: My Singing Monsters. NightRaven77's Trophy Checklist

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by nader-M_ View Post
    This isn't the call of duty forum

you're in hate country.

(COD 1,2,4 for lyfe)

Lvl 7 - Gold

Try syncing your trophies. If that doesn't work reinstall the game. It still doesn't work? You may have a bad disc, try to trade it in.