Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Final Fantasy Games Ratings?

This is a discussion on Final Fantasy Games Ratings? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ok my list goes like this: 1) FFVII 2)FF VIII 2) IX ((Now I can't decide between VIII and IX ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ok my list goes like this:

1) FFVII
    2)FF VIII
    2) IX
    ((Now I can't decide between VIII and IX as witch one I like better. Both had greaty story and both had great card games))
    3)X
    4)XI (spent 2 years on that game but my character looked badass with great equipment)
    5)VI
    6)IV
    7)XII
    8)III
    9)XIII
    10)II

As great as all these games are they all have there own reasons to be good.

Legend...Nuff Said

Here is my list

FF2
    FF3
    FFX
    FF1
    FF Tactics
    FF9
    FF8
    FF7
    FF12

I've not played enough of the other ones to rank them, or have not played them at all. I play RPGs based on story so thats how I rated my list. I enjoyed FF2's story the most, followed by 3.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Galaxy beauty pirate

For me (out of what i've played):

FF VII: The first FF I played and the only one that made me cry because of the story (in a good way). Games that give me tears are the best for me. Great story, music and memorable characters. It gets a lot of hype, but imo well deserved. There's not a thing I don't like about this game.
    FF VIII: I had to get used to this one in the beginning, but it turned out as another great FF and the cardgame got me addicted.
    FF Crisis Core: I loved this game, Zack, the missions and fighting. It's a sad and emotional story too, which is good. Ending is too sad (teary eyes).
    FF IX: This one was very different for me, but it was nice. I liked the retro style but I can't remember all what happened anymore storywise..
    FF XIII: This game made me cry too, but in another way. Graphicswise It's the most beautiful game I've ever played, but I didn't really like the vague story, most of the characters and (yes shoot me) the linearity. The open world at the end made it a bit better. The grinding got me really bored though and i was glad that when I finished the end boss (what's his name again?), I could get this game over with.

I also played some FF tactics on Nintendo DS and such and loved them as well. I don't mention them though because they're not headtitles.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    Out of what i've played

1) FF8 - Not only the best FF game its also the best game ever made.
    2) FF13 - Not sure why this gets so much hate. I love it
    3) FF9
    4) FF7 - Way too much hype. I'm not denying its a good game. Its just not the best one.
    5) FF13-2 - Noel and Caius are very irritating
    6) FF10 - Another one like 7. its a okay game but nowhere near the best FF
    7) FF10-2
    8) FF12 - I didn't sink to much time into this one as I couldn't get into it. Found it very boring
    8 best game ever made? 12 and 7 to much hype?? excuse but, can you tell me any other RPG you liked? not in FF franchise i mean

Lvl 9 - Gold

No love for Crisis Core...................guess VII over shadows it.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

PRO Member

1) FF IV
    2) FF VI
    3) FF VII
    4) FF Tactics
    5) FF IX
    6) FF X
    7) FF I
    8) FF XII
    9) FF XIII
    10) FF II
    11) FF III
    12) FF V
    13) FF X-2
    14) FF VIII

I don't count XI or XIV as part of the main FF series personally, as they are MMO's and only played the later briefly, also haven't played XIII-2 yet but watched my fiancee grind out some chrystium levels in it, seems pretty cool though.

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

The Girl Gamer

My order is by the most favorite to my least favorite.

1.) FFX - Love the story and gameplay. Especially playing Blitzball. Yuna and Auron are my only favorite characters.
    2.) FFVII - Love the story and characters.
    3.) FFVII: Crisis Core - I so love the characters. Mostly all of them are very likeable.
    4.) FFXIII: I say this is the best gameplay ever. The story is ok and the only characters that I love is only Lightning and Fang. I was disappointed that it wasn't more of an open world like FFXII.
    5.) FFXII: I love that we have a lot of more to do and it was basically an open world. The story just completely sucked though.
    6.) FFX-2: This game wasn't necessary, but the story was ok. The gameplay is good, but not the best.

Hardcore!!!

Main Series:
    1) 6 - Great Story, Great Graphics, Great Cast of Characters
    2) 4 - Great Story, Good Graphics, Great Cast of Characters
    3) 7 - Great Story, Alright Graphics, Great Cast of Characters
    4) 8 - Good Story, Good Graphics, Alright Cast of Characters
    5) Everything else - Either they felt like the original (clunky) or I never played it
    6) 13 and 13-2 - HATED THE BATTLE SYSTEM!!!!

Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus would go in between 7 and 8.

So that pretty much sums my Final Fantasy feelings up.

Signature and Avatar done by apokolypz
    !~General Boosting and Blank General Friend Requests will be deleted. PERIOD.~!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12