Game Addon Trophies disappeared on the PS3, but still saved on playstation.com

This is a discussion on Game Addon Trophies disappeared on the PS3, but still saved on playstation.com within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; hi there, i'm a little bit confused. let me explain this with my bad english... a few days ago i ...

PRO Member

Game Addon Trophies disappeared on the PS3, but still saved on playstation.com

hi there,
    i'm a little bit confused. let me explain this with my bad english...

a few days ago i formatted my ps3. now i copied/downloaded everything back again and started to play. the first trophy sync was long, but that's normal as i've read on the forums. then i checked my Stacking trophies. i had 100% on both the game itself and the Hobo addon. but the Trophies for the Hobo addon are empty on my ps3. when i log-in to playstation.com, i can see them in my profile. of course also here on ps3trophies.com: gamemodul's Stacking PS3 Trophies

here are 3 screenshots which explain it better maybe:
    http://i39.tinypic.com/des752.jpg
    http://i39.tinypic.com/2cnwh8o.jpg
    http://i40.tinypic.com/9vkz75.jpg

i started up the game addon and the save file was ok, means i had 100% in all statistics in-game. it's my save file, just copied back from the backup. nothing fancy.

so why is my ps3 ignoring this trophy set? i couldn't check all of my trophies (lack of time) but i'm pretty sure everything else is synced correctly. i have also rebuild the playstation database.

somebody had this problem before?

thanks in advance for reading.

greetings
    Last edited by gamemodul; 03-15-2012 at 12:03 PM. Reason: added screenshot links

Lvl 4 - Silver

Game updates are what show DLC trophies on your PS3 so when you formatted your PS3 your updates went so DLC trophies won't show up. If you had any of the trophies you still have them you just can't see them.
    An example is that I have Assassins creed revelations but I last played it before the newest DLC was announced. On my PS3 It says I have 83% but since this website includes all updates this website shows my % as 77

PRO Member

thanks dude, i can't say i'm less confused now but it makes more sense. so no way to see them again on the ps3 itself, right?

PRO Member

Have you looked through your trophy list under the main title to make sure that the DLC trophies aren't there? If you still have everything reinstalled, then they should be there.... you can organize your trophies on your XMB to show all of them under the main game or separate the DLC out. I think you hit 'triangle' and 'sort by' when you're on the trophy icon.

PRO Member

sadly it's not that simple. here are 3 "screenshots" of the current state (grouped and ungrouped shows the same):