Sorting trophies by original game and DLC

This is a discussion on Sorting trophies by original game and DLC within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; If you have a Playstation VITA then you have more then likely gone into the trophies section already. If you ...

PRO Member

Sorting trophies by original game and DLC

If you have a Playstation VITA then you have more then likely gone into the trophies section already. If you notice when you click on a game's trophies, if there is DLC available for the game it will branch off once into the original games list and each DLC so you can see the percentages of each of the DLCs and the original game as separate lists under the same master list.

I thought this was only an option on the Vita, however, I was vacationing with a buddy of mine and he was on his PS3 so I went to check his trophies and his trophies on his PS3 were set up exactly like the VITAs were. I tried on my PS3 again and the only way I can see the trophies is the old style where you click the game and it shows the master list, it doesn't break down the trophies into game and DLCs like his system does. I asked him how he got it that way but he has no idea.

Is there anyone out there who knows how to switch between these two sets of options? If so I would love to get my list on the PS3 to show like the trophies do on the VITA where when you click the game it breaks the trophies up by game and each DLC.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Press square.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Oh, all you have to do is when you are looking at a games trophy list, press then it will show the DLC and Original game trophies seperately. This only works for newer games with DLC. Lots of older games won't show them split. (Such as Fallout 3 doesnt, but New Vegas does.)

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Oh, all you have to do is when you are looking at a games trophy list, press then it will show the DLC and Original game trophies seperately. This only works for newer games with DLC. Lots of older games won't show them split. (Such as Fallout 3 doesnt, but New Vegas does.)
    Wow. That makes me feel dumb LOLOLOLOL

I would have never thought of sorting them the same way you would sort out your games in files and such. Thanks for the help guys