View Poll Results: You Like or Dislike?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll

4 57.14%
  • Dislike

3 42.86%

Petition?

This is a discussion on Petition? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey gamers! You know that feeling when you CAN'T accomplish everything you would like to? Yeah , I know that ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Petition?

Hey gamers! You know that feeling when you CAN'T accomplish everything you would like to? Yeah , I know that feeling too :/ . It's what those glitched platinums or our friends quickly played game causes us.. I think the xbox owners can somehow delete them from their list.. So why we should suffer from this bad thing? I know it was discused , but no one tried to go further than just chat.. I suggest us sending Petition for Sony , if we can prove that we need this feature , I'm sure they will add it! We will need lots of people , so call your friends too !
    P.S. I'm kinda bad at sending petitions , so it's just idea from me , but I'm sure if we'll get big score of people , someone will send this to sony.
    Come to My Trophy Check List

Fight the Future

You can only delete games off your 360 achievement list if you haven't earned any achievements. If just one has been unlocked it will be on your list forever, just as it is on PS3. I would be in favor of being able to delete 0% games off our lists, but people shouldn't be able to delete games that have any trophies earned. If you're so concerned about what your list will look like, don't let friends play on your account and if you don't know if you'll like a game then try it on another account.

Parker

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think Sony have more important things to worry about than making a feature to delete games off your trophy list.

Get bent...

I chose dislike because I agree with James_Page and because the OP has Lil Wayne (aka Embarrassment to Hip Hop) as his avatar.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Legend...Nuff Said

Not a big concern to me. Its just a list. No big deal.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I don't really mind, I'm not a Plat/100% completionist, but I guess that it would be nice to have the option to delete them from the list...?

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

PRO Member

I'm onboard with this.

I think we should be able to control our list more. What's the harm in allowing people to delete games (and their trophies) off their list? I realize there are those that don't give a rip about trophies but, many DO care. Whether it be for a higher completion percentage or to remove a game that you're embarrassed about, we should be able to get rid of them IMO.

I also think we should be able to change our PSN ID.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    I'm onboard with this.

I think we should be able to control our list more. What's the harm in allowing people to delete games (and their trophies) off their list? I realize there are those that don't give a rip about trophies but, many DO care. Whether it be for a higher completion percentage or to remove a game that you're embarrassed about, we should be able to get rid of them IMO.

I also think we should be able to change our PSN ID.
    I agree on this because there are a few games I wish I can delete due to the fact I regret playing them, and changing the PSN ID is a must needed feature because your not going to want the same ID for years. There has to be a limit ofcourse because than everyone would have high completion percentages and all games will have a plat trophy unlocked.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I see problems arising from that feature being added.

"Boo hoo, I was hacked!!!" (when of course it was a moron who gave their password to somebody, not a real hack job) "And they deleted all of my trophies! I called Sony but they don't care. F*** Sony!!"

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Kiwi Defender

It's already been proposed if I'm not mistaken (but only for 0%s, like with the 360), and even though it has more people in favor, it's yet to be done, and I highly doubt it'll ever be done.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.