Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ninja Gaiden 3 is awful

This is a discussion on Ninja Gaiden 3 is awful within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by kidson2004 Well, it looks like I'm eating crow tonight. Just canceled my order of NG3. I was ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Well, it looks like I'm eating crow tonight. Just canceled my order of NG3. I was at my local gamestop (which btw, I'm kool with everyone who works there) and they told me straight up "Don't play this. It's flat out shit." Shocked as I was, I wanted to try it out, luckily, they had the game in their PS3 display, and I tried it out for like 3 missions, no, No, NO!!!! They destroyed that game. NGS2 is way better than NG3. So upset that they turned it into a pile of crap.
    Yeah they had it in the console at ebgames here to and the doa demo just wasnt worth the price of that game...such a shame a great series ruined like that but still it's not as bad as ign said it's no way a 3 i'd say 5 at least.

Royal Flush X2

I got my copy of NGIII and so far I'm having fun with the game. To me this game is fun and is not awful at all.

A Vampire with a Soul

he the game is redundant and get boring after the first level..I and there is no combat upgrade system no weapon upgrade system they upgrade as you progress through the story..and guess what? They do not carry over to the harder levels the best thing about the game is the multiplayer co-op ninja trail with an actual decent level up system

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by Tht-Nova7 View Post
    he the game is redundant and get boring after the first level..I and there is no combat upgrade system no weapon upgrade system they upgrade as you progress through the story..and guess what? They do not carry over to the harder levels the best thing about the game is the multiplayer co-op ninja trail with an actual decent level up system
    They didn't in NGS2 either.......

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

You people just use this as an excuse to bash IGN. They're not constantly bad. They have some geinuely good reviewa and articles up there.
    Anyway, I'll be exactly playing the game before I decide how bad the game or IGN is....

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    They didn't in NGS2 either.......
    Exactly..

I dont like when I see people judging games based on others opinions , especially when they havent played the game..My NG3 copy dispatched yesterday and I couldnt be more excites..I thought I would have the game by the end of the month , but now I will have it 3-4 days earlier..

You weak azz niggs

They also said a long time ago that they would dumb it down as far as difficulty to try and make it the game to a broader audience. I'm sure Master Ninja will still give folks a challenge. I'll give the game a shot when I finish these other ones I have left incomplete. I'm pretty sure it's not awful like some people say they are.

PRO Member

It's no way awful thats for sure but i'm just stating i had way more fun on ngs2 thats all no need for everyone to get all defensive and stuff everyone has their own opinions so deal with it.

PRO Member

NGS2 is a lot better! I remember when you had a collection of weapons to choose from now you only get one!!

I tried my best to enjoy the game but it's getting pathetic now.. I can handle the one weapon but when a UT fails and you get grabbed or an enemy falls from a ID and you land on the floor only to get punished for the games glitch is when I see the game is a big fucking fail like everyone else says...

Imagine trying to do a hard trial when there are glitches and fails everywhere you turn, also getting grabbed after you perform an ID or OB is fucking stupid!! These were safe moves you could do in NGS2 but it's obvious they fucked up in NG3!!

Toggle Spoiler

If you don't have the game then don't buy it! A complete waste of time and money!! NGS2 is harder to plat and a lot more fun to play and I would be done with UN1 & 2 by now but with the glitches and the enemies weird teleporting up and down the stage is the only reason why many have not got the plat yet... If they fix the online mess you will see a lot of people finishing UN1 & 2 with not much trouble.
    Last edited by DRAGON1NINJA; 04-11-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Sig by Smashguy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123