Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ninja Gaiden 3 is awful

This is a discussion on Ninja Gaiden 3 is awful within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So says ign : Ninja Gaiden 3 Review - Xbox 360 Review at IGN I know it's for the xbox. ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ninja Gaiden 3 is awful

So says ign : Ninja Gaiden 3 Review - Xbox 360 Review at IGN

I know it's for the xbox. but the game wont have changed much for the ps3 release...
    bad times!
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

NSFW

Article from IGN = No valid grounds

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 6 - Silver

lol ok, just making it known... though to be fair, they have been accurate with a fair few game reviews imo. but i understand you have to take some of 'em with a pinch of salt..
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Game on....

Want to see more reviews before i write this game off completely.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    ^^This!!^^ IGN's reviews are about as valid as a soggy diaper. You throw it away to clean up the mess.

Change is mediocre

This probably wasn't a paid review. Nonetheless, IGN is shit when it comes to reviews.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    This probably wasn't a paid review.
    This is the exact same thing i thought.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    ^^This!!^^ IGN's reviews are about as valid as a soggy diaper. You throw it away to clean up the mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
    This is the exact same thing i thought.
    So I'm guessing you've all read the entire article and have also played the game as well then? I'm so sick of the same old bullshit everyday. This guy/girl gave a game I never even played a score I don't think it deserves. Guess what, its their opinion after they've played the game. If you've played the game and think the score is off, good for you, but when you say it doesn't deserve x score when you haven't even played it or read the review, then I feel sorry for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Want to see more reviews before i write this game off completely.
    I agree with you here. From what I read, the game is very repetitive and the difficulty is severely lacking compared to NGS2.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    So I'm guessing you've all read the entire article and have also played the game as well then? I'm so sick of the same old bullshit everyday. This guy/girl gave a game I never even played a score I don't think it deserves. Guess what, its their opinion after they've played the game. If you've played the game and think the score is off, good for you, but when you say it doesn't deserve x score when you haven't even played it or read the review, then I feel sorry for you...
    I totally agree with you on that. I don't think anyone should ever determine whether they play a game or not based on reviews alone. 99.99% of the people may absolutely hate a game(i.e. Final Fantasy X-2) but If you you get any enjoyment out of it, then it should be worth it for you, right? Every person is entitled to their opinion, but only you will ever be able to be the judge for yourself. Just give it a chance first.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

I like to make my own opinion on the game which is why I don't read reviews... NG3, from what I've seen is going to be great. I like the trophy list too and if I have to play the game 8 times like NGS2 then I don't see that as a bad thing but good, it will give you a chance to perfect your skills so I can't wait.

Sig by Smashguy

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I think, that IGN's past history, when it comes to reviews, makes this is an invalid point. It's not that, this guy/girl is necessarily wrong. But because of IGN's past, I do not trust him to tell me that. President Obama could join IGN and I wouldn't have trust in the review. I just don't like IGN of various reasons (paid reviews, fanboyism etc.), and I don't trust their opinions, unless some good chuncks of other sites verifies them. This has nothing to do with opinions, because I could very well agree with this reviewer. It's just from an untrustable source.
    Last edited by gyrocop; 03-19-2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Because I can't form proper sentences.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

The Deathly Rhythm

The multiplayer is awful!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    This probably wasn't a paid review. Nonetheless, IGN is shit when it comes to reviews.
    Could not have said it better myself..after all there yakuza dead souls review the reviewer made the same mistake so many times i lost count calling this spin off game the final game of the series...if you ask me check reviews by gamers themselves.

The Deathly Rhythm

I kinda saw this game getting the score since I saw gameplay for the first time ever last year, the New Team Ninja took soooooooo many thing out that made the other NG good, No dismemberment, Not alot of combos, UT look Horrible compared to the past NG, not alot of weapons, and don't get me started on the competitive Multiplayer. I saw this coming, my brother saw this coming, it deserves that grade

Platinum Procrastinator

I think, that IGN's past history, when it comes to reviews, makes this is an invalid point. It's not that, this guy/girl is necessarily wrong. But because of IGN's past, I do not trust him to tell me that. President Obama could join IGN and I wouldn't have trust in the review. I just don't like IGN of various reasons (paid reviews, fanboyism etc.), and I don't trust their opinions, unless some good chuncks of other sites verifies them. This has nothing to do with opinions, because I could very well agree with this reviewer. It's just from an untrustable source.
    I can see where you're coming from with basing your opinion off of past reviews. However, the part that bothers me is the bold section. Just like my earlier rant about people stating game x deserves rating y without even playing them, another issue I have is when people state sites all have paid reviews. I have yet to see anybody provide any evidence to support this claim other than the Kane and Lynch (spelling?) fiasco years ago. Like Gauss points out whenever discussing the issue. If everyone is getting paid for their reviews, then why is there so much of a difference in the scores across the board for the same game on various review sites?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

INTJ

thats what happens when you appeal to a wider audience

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'll buy it anyway. If it sucks... who cares, I'll keep it anyway

Playing: Street Fighter x Tekken
    Boosting: Bulletstorm
    -Feel free to send me a friend request for online gaming or boosting, I delete blank requests.-

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

just picked up my copy. really happy

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

The Deathly Rhythm

The reason why I don't like this game that much because they dumbed down everything or took out the stuff I liked about NG, I'm still getting it but when its 15$

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I had the feeling of it being crap from watching the gameplay.

Hopefully they will release a demo so I can really know if it really sucks ass. I'll still play it, but I'll probably borrow it more likely.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast