Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why no decent medieval RPG's

This is a discussion on Why no decent medieval RPG's within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Not really an RPG but have you tried games like Age of Empires or Shogan Total War? There is always ...

Resident PHD

Not really an RPG but have you tried games like Age of Empires or Shogan Total War? There is always Civ 5 as well.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The only game that i can hardly find close to your taste is bladestorm but even then that's pushing its luck.

KCCO!

I can't recall any games that are RPG's based on reality; almost everything has some sort of fantasy/sci-fi built into it. Best go with a PC game as has been mentioned.

Gotham's Reckoning

I know it's not an RPG and probably does contain parts of sci-fi/fantasy but the original Assassin's Creed is set during the Third Crusade although the only problem other than the previously mentioned ones is that the game isn't that great (IMO anyway).

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

It's not out yet but the Game of Thrones rpg may be to your taste. Assuming it sticks with the the theme in the novels, it's a fairly medieval setting with horses, sieges, armies. There is some supernatural-ly stuff later in the books, but nothing too far out there... not sure how much of that will be incorporated into the game.

Crocodile Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    It's not out yet but the Game of Thrones rpg may be to your taste. Assuming it sticks with the the theme in the novels, it's a fairly medieval setting with horses, sieges, armies. There is some supernatural-ly stuff later in the books, but nothing too far out there... not sure how much of that will be incorporated into the game.
    was just about to say that myself.....hopefullly its good nd not a somewhat letdown like LotR: WitN....i had bigger expectations of it

Sig by Apokolypz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12