Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

What your favourite Resident Evil game?

This is a discussion on What your favourite Resident Evil game? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Really hard for me to pick as I worship the RE series! My overall favourite for me would have to ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Really hard for me to pick as I worship the RE series! My overall favourite for me would have to be Resident Evil 1 but the Re-Make on the Gamecube. Personally I think the tension and the fear factor in that game is the best I have ever played. The graphics and lighting at some points are just incredible and the updated features and little game play changes such as the crimsons were just genius. I thought that it retained what made the PS1 version amazing but updated the parts that were lacking! Don't get me wrong though I love the Playstation One version and still play it from time to time. Still hoping for the others to be Re-Made. Code Veronica X had the best storyline I thought but Nemesis was fantastic for fear factor as well.
    The Right to be a God, That Right is Now Mine.

PRO Member

Resident Evil 1for PS is my favorite no doubt I remember the cut scene in the begining running from the dogs it blew my mind and the game did not disappoint. Resident Evil 1 remake for Gamecube was amazing also aswell as code veronica X.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I like Code Veronica X and the Resident Evil REmake on the gamecube. They were both amazing games.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

PRO Member

The only one i ever finished completely-RE4 on my ps2 *sigh* brings back fond memories-me being a total wimp and being deathly scared through like the entire game but still wanting to play through it, developing a crush on leon and hating the first time i played it and a zombie jumped out of one of the sheds and scared the hell out of me lol good times, good times

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Resident Evil 0

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've only played RE4 on the Wii and RE5 on the PS3.

Of those two, my favourite is RE4.

God of War (2010/08/29) God of War II (2010/09/06) FIFA10 (2010/09/16) God of War III (2010/09/18) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2010/10/05) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2010/10/11) Assassin's Creed II (2011/07/11) Trine 2 (2013/05/27) The Walking Dead (2013/07/15)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Resident Evil 2 FTW!

Chocobo Master

Outbreak because it's the only one I could beat.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Lvl 5 - Silver

I loved using the guncon for Dead Aim. Other than that, RE4 is my favorite.

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

RE directors cut for me. The mansion even to this day is still my fav setting for a game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I like the original Resident Evil game and the remake of it on the gamecube the most. Cannot beat those moments like when the dogs smash through the windows and the dog poking its head through the mansion hall doors. The music always stood out as well because it enhanced the atmosphere and mood. I sometimes jumped when playing the lab areas towards the end of the game because of the music and those freaky naked zombies that wouldn't die.
    This for me too, i still jump at those damn dogs smashing through the windows lol

PRO Member

The original 1 2 3

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Resident Evil 2 defos, still my all time fav game tied with Final Fantasy 8
    I actually played RE2 for the first time in like 2 years last month and I completed Leon A in 2:30 hours with Rank A (1 sitting, no breaks). still got it
    Surgeon Of Death

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by donald1869 View Post
    Really hard for me to pick as I worship the RE series! My overall favourite for me would have to be Resident Evil 1 but the Re-Make on the Gamecube. Personally I think the tension and the fear factor in that game is the best I have ever played. The graphics and lighting at some points are just incredible and the updated features and little game play changes such as the crimsons were just genius. I thought that it retained what made the PS1 version amazing but updated the parts that were lacking! Don't get me wrong though I love the Playstation One version and still play it from time to time. Still hoping for the others to be Re-Made. Code Veronica X had the best storyline I thought but Nemesis was fantastic for fear factor as well.
    My favorite titles are Resident evil 5 & 6

Both have co op play which is the only way i could play these zombie type games. I got a friend that i play these with exclusively. The only thing is that i like all the previous Resident evil titles, only for the hot heroines that star in them (and all females in the support roles)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456